Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance to win our first silverware !

At Bass Charity Vase at Burton

http://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/news...-3196790.aspx?

It's become a Cup competition? That's a definite loss for us now then...

Comment

Now if it was called the PG Tips or Brook bond or Tetley we may have a chance
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        It's become a Cup competition? That's a definite loss for us now then...
        Yeah but at least we made the final.

Comment

we have bought a load of midfield players that we didnt need,instead of buying four strikers that we needed so im afraid we will be lucky not to get relegated this season
          WE NEED TO SACK EVIL LES AND JIMMY FLOYDE BEFORE WE ARE IN THE CONFERANCE,ABSOLTE CRAP,IVE SAT THROUGH THE ALDERSHOT AND NORTHAMPTON AND ITS NOT VERY NICE
          WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            we have bought a load of midfield players that we didnt need,instead of buying four strikers that we needed so im afraid we will be lucky not to get relegated this season
            WE NEED TO SACK EVIL LES AND JIMMY FLOYDE BEFORE WE ARE IN THE CONFERANCE,ABSOLTE CRAP,IVE SAT THROUGH THE ALDERSHOT AND NORTHAMPTON AND ITS NOT VERY NICE
            WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH
            Lets bring back the bloke you love...........FLABOI!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Not fair mate. He was being ironic
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH
                Ted if you are being ironic can you make it a bit less subtle?

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                  Ted if you are being ironic can you make it a bit less subtle?
                  Ted wants four strikers. That's not subtle, that's radical tactical thinking. Bypass midfield completely, as he says we didn't need them and they create fvck all. Go 4-2-4. Or even 3-2-0-5. Boom!

Comment

Working...
                  X