Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker

Its clear that Liverpool will not take Caulker on permanent basis at the end of the season. He will be back with us and either another club comes in for him permanent or on loan, or we will have to keep him. Hall have established himself, however, we do need another cb. I am not sure about Caulker. He may be on high wages, however, I think he will improve us in this division and maybe its what he needs to get his career again on track.

Over hyped waster - move him on as swift as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      Its clear that Liverpool will not take Caulker on permanent basis at the end of the season. He will be back with us and either another club comes in for him permanent or on loan, or we will have to keep him. Hall have established himself, however, we do need another cb. I am not sure about Caulker. He may be on high wages, however, I think he will improve us in this division and maybe its what he needs to get his career again on track.
      I'd be surprised if anyone wants him, maybe one of the promoted teams if they can afford his wages. Can see there's a good chance we will be stuck with him. Ability wise, I wouldnt mind, as in this league you'd have to say he'd be right up there as one of the top defenders, just depends on his attitude and how happy he would be playing in the championship. What a waste of a career

Comment

Hopefully the useless lump borrowed some pills off Sakho and is days away from being nabbed..... Total football ban for 5 years and maybe we could sue LFC for the loss of our £multi-million wonder boy too?

Comment

he is as usless as a center half as jimmy floyde is as a mananger so move him on
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Wouldn't be averse to him at this level, wouldn't be surprised if Watford or Bournemouth went for him.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He certainly has the ability to do well at this level but can a leopard change it's spots or in his case his brain

Comment

Wrong sort

Comment

I would imagine his wages might be too high to move him on unfortunately.

Comment

If we kept him next season and paired him alongside Hall I think we would have one of the best if not thebest cb partnerships in the championship.

I actually think it would be good for his career. He's out of sight and not playing games at present. Dropping down a level to which I think he would be extremely comfortable at and having a season chasing for promotion and winning games would do him the world of good. It comes down to attitude imo and will be interesting to see what we do with him.

I imagine we are keen to sell and get of the wage bill. Caulker in the championship would be a excellent player imo.

Comment

Been a tough couple of years for him. Mainly poor with us, failed loan moves to Southampton and Liverpool.

Will have knocked his confidence and certainly set his career back. Personally think 50/50 we end up with him. However if he does go will be lower end Premiership and agree with others would probably be better for his career to have a season in the Championship to rebuild confidence and some credibility. If we can settle under JFH, have a decent pre-season this could actually be a good place for him to do that as opposed to the toxic mess he originally walked into.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        If we kept him next season and paired him alongside Hall I think we would have one of the best if not thebest cb partnerships in the championship.

I actually think it would be good for his career. He's out of sight and not playing games at present. Dropping down a level to which I think he would be extremely comfortable at and having a season chasing for promotion and winning games would do him the world of good. It comes down to attitude imo and will be interesting to see what we do with him.

I imagine we are keen to sell and get of the wage bill. Caulker in the championship would be a excellent player imo.
                        Agree with pretty much everything you have said there.

What a wasted season he has had. why did Liverpool and Saints even bother to loan him.

Comment

hoping everton/newcastle/sunderland want a loan.
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

No issue with his physical side of the game, strong, relatively quick and can get up for a header. Its the actual footballing side of the game. He has really poor ability when reading the game and whats infront of him, slightest bit of movement and he is done. We have to move him on, FFP, 50k a week or whatever. I'd move him on at a loss. same goes for a few others. Ned, Sandro, Fer.. all on big money with very little end product.
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Sell him and go and get another Grant Hall.

Comment

Working...
                              X