Hill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill?

He's 37 now and played very few games this season. However, if Hall is out of the game against Derby, I prefer him over Konchelsky. The rest of the back four will play as we played against Birmingham and Wednesday.

Play him in the middle next to Angella. Onouha and Perch full backs. Konchelsky is a liability and Perch, bizarrely, better on the left. If Clint had been on the bench Saturday we'd have been miles better off.

Comment

Would love to see Hill again, chances are he'll retire this season but he's so good
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He used to be good, I personally think he is another who hasn't looked good when he played this season. Too slow. I think Kpekawa deserves a chance and would prefer to see him than Hill.

Comment

Next manager imo
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Play him in the middle next to Angella. Onouha and Perch full backs. Konchelsky is a liability and Perch, bizarrely, better on the left. If Clint had been on the bench Saturday we'd have been miles better off.
            I'd deffo go for this if Hall is out.

Comment

Think JFH sees Clint as the past? and so he should be really at his age, he really doesn't have a future here unless he's taken on as back room staff, hope clint Is taken on ( I think he could be a future manager ) but we're really not going in the right direction if we are relying on a 37 year old to save us from the debacle we are at the moment

Comment

37 but hell of a lot quicker than Konchesky
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  but we're really not going in the right direction if we are relying on a 37 year old to save us from the debacle we are at the moment
                  Debacle? Losing 2 games in 10 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Debacle? Losing 2 games in 10 ?
                    I take it you weren't there then to see the dross on saturday? because that was a debacle!

Comment

Hill against Martin and Russel? He will be outpaced, I fear.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Play him tonight alongside Gabriele, if Hall isn't fit.

Comment

Think JFH sees Clint as the past? and so he should be really at his age, he really doesn't have a future here unless he's taken on as back room staff, hope clint Is taken on ( I think he could be a future manager ) but we're really not going in the right direction if we are relying on a 37 year old to save us from the debacle we are at the moment
                          Same applies to Konchesky? And if you're gonna select between the two, i'd rather see a cult hero in the team

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Play him tonight alongside Gabriele, if Hall isn't fit.
                            Yep, would rather him up against Martin than our our other CBs, who he will bully .

Comment

I take it you weren't there then to see the dross on saturday? because that was a debacle!
                              I wasn't but I can confidently say I've seen a lot worse than a 2-0 loss away at MK Dons

Comment

Working...
                              X