Middlesbrough V Queens Park Rangers Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middlesbrough V Queens Park Rangers Predictions

Haven't seen this posted yet. Figured I'd Put it in. Whoscored is predicting a Middlesbrough 2 - 1 win, with the following match facts:

Despite this, I was looking at Warnock's record at the club and found that he has 10 wins, 9 draws and 4 losses away from home in the championship winning season and 2 wins, 2 Draws and 2 losses when he first took over. In addition, his record against Middlesbrough is 6 wins and 2 losses. On this basis, I think it is possible for us to get a win, especially since they've been sitting on a terrible result for 2 weeks now, while we've been moving on the up and the Performance against PNE, especially in the first half suggests we are going to hit the ground running early on while they will want to sit back and keep it calm at the back. If we can squeeze an early goal, it will be a comfortable win, with their crowd getting on their back early on.
    Home Win (Middlesbrough)
    60.87%
    Draw
    17.39%
    Away Win (Queens Park Rangers)
    21.74%
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Honestly have no idea, can't predict it. I think we'll be really good or really bad

Luckily Polter isn't playing so we're already on an advantage
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Just cant see it mate. From what iv read and seen, bar the one game they didnt win at home, they have been taking teams apart for fun.

I know people hate watching it, but think we should set up defensively and try and nick a point.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        Honestly have no idea, can't predict it. I think we'll be really good or really bad

Luckily Polter isn't playing so we're already on an advantage
        When does he play?

Comment

Away win 2 1 and travelling fans rewarded

Comment

They will come at us early as they will be fired up after their woeful Hull performance. We need to be solid and hit them on the break. If we can hold them out until the 2nd half their fans will become restless/unnerved. Agree with Nas that we could win but I reckon it will be more of a smash and grab (sitting back and nicking a 1-0) rather than comfortable. If we concede early, I fear for our goal difference. Going for a 1-0 rangers win with Fer to score

Comment

Chery playing for U21's today so wont be in the squad.

Think it will be a similar performance to Derby. 2-0 home win.

Comment

0-0 - I'm on it at 10/1

Have a feeling it will be a bore draw (which I would take right now).
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Here are Middlesbrough's Characteristics this season.

However against Hull, it was a different story and maybe some things can be taken from this match to give us an advantage.

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

1-0 Boro

Comment

Qpr 2-1.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

2-1 Boro .................although Boro away has always been a pretty good away day for us over the years

Comment

Can't see a win no defeat would be good. but a win might just ignite our season, with 5 big games to come?

Comment

2-1 Boro.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

4-1 Middlesbro

Comment

Working...
                              X