Any news of Clint? Looked bad......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news of Clint? Looked bad......

Looked like a knee ligament. He was clearly distressed coming off. Oh Christ that would be terrible...... How upsetting. Let's hope not.

Fingers crossed it's a twist. If it's not and it did look bad, that would be his career.

Comment

End of career I feel . Very sad for such of a player we miss big time. Heart ,guts and ######

Comment

Am heartbroken.

Comment

Think that was his last match. Great player.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, he may of twisted his knee there.....

Comment

If it was his last game, pleased to have got to see him play once again this season. I hope it is just a small issue but at his age all problems are tougher to recover from. Kpekawa will be promoted if so to the bench at least I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Lets not get ahead of ourselves, he may of twisted his knee there.....
                You could well be right!! Hopefully. We need someone like him at the back.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Gutted if this is the end for him.

Farking hero.

Give him the managers job. Cannot do any worse than that gormless cant
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Gutted if this is the end for him.

Farking hero.

Give him the managers job. Cannot do any worse than that gormless cant
                    This. Here's hoping all is well with him, though, Hits. He's done his knee before, so his reaction told it all. Was clearly in tears coming off the pitch from where I was upstairs. So sad.

Comment

Hope he's ok but if we're dreading his loss for the season then we are seriously fÙcked

Comment

Lost the only backbone to our defence. Nedum commands about as well as a Italian general. No leaders . No direction

Comment

Looked bad, but he walked off. Hopefully that's a good sign. Although with clint being clint I wouldn't be surprised to see him walk off after a broken leg. Warrior.

Comment

Strong men walk off with ACLs......

Comment

Genuinely one of my favourite Rangers players of all time, absolute legend and always gave 100%. I hope we haven't seen his last game tonight but it didn't look good
                              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                              X