Hilarious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious

I find the overreactions hilarious when we lose. Hindsight is 20/20 and people saying we should play our strongest team. These are probably the same people who said we were stupid for playing Faurlin in the cup when he got injured. If we did play our strongest team and Chery got injured I can imagine the uproar on here and people saying why risk it for a league cup game against Carlisle.

For the record I went tonight and as stupid as this sounds i was looking forward to it to see the players I don't see on a regular basis and to see what our depth is. Why we were in no way good and if we do have mass injuries at once we will struggle I have been to worse league cup losses and some of the players in my opinion were ok.

Finally must admit I am impressed by Hall. Some might disagree with me but I like the look so far.

wish i didn't go , say that every year tho . hall looks ok to me as well

Comment

Hall & Kpekwa only ones who earned a crust tonight. Clint no to bad.

Comment

It is hilarious but the paradox of all of these forums is how quiet they go after a few decent results.
        All of the boards have been really quiet over the last couple of games. I guess it is human nature when people don't have as much to moan about.

Comment

The farkin over reaction is a joke, just shows how deluded some of our support is.
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

With our proud cup record over the last ten years I was expecting a far better result than we got....Oh no that's right I was expecting exactly this result.

Due to Sky most clubs in the top two divisions don' take the cups seriously any more, the days of playing the strongest team and trying to win it are gone I'm afraid. The over reaction again has just gone insane on here, such a roller coaster from Charlton to Wolves/Rotherham and now Carlisle. I feel sick.

Comment

Agree, I also look forward to watching our fringe players. I go with zero expectation, just enjoy the evening as much as I can!

When we lost to Swindon 2 years ago, Yun, Ned, Simpson, Hill, Jenas, Faurlin, Austin and BZ played!! We ended up doing ok that year if I recall ;)

Comment

Sorry ,I watched it and I don't mind if the team puts a shift in and loses,but there were too many passengers out there tonight. As for that Golbern , he looks woeful.!
                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  Agree, I also look forward to watching our fringe players. I go with zero expectation, just enjoy the evening as much as I can!

When we lost to Swindon 2 years ago, Yun, Ned, Simpson, Hill, Jenas, Faurlin, Austin and BZ played!! We ended up doing ok that year if I recall ;)
                  SHHH no one wants to remember the facts. Some people just want to complain. BOO CR for giving fringe players game time, BOO to TF because... well, we don't know but he's in charge... I think... Generally BOOO
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I can see making a few changes and doing some squad rotation but that was just throwing out as many players as possible who have not yet kicked a ball in anger and have not played together. It is equivalent to tanking and it is appalling.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I'm utterly against Ramsey as our HC. Out of his depth big time. With that said, this is a tin pot competition that no one really wants to be in outside of D1/2. I don't have any issues playing a much changed team. Toilet, Hill, Hall, Smithies should be able to carry this team past a poor D2 team. It is on the players.

Comment

The meltdown is completely embarrassing. We lost a cup game, something we have continually done, with the exception of 2008, to lower league opposition, for the best part of 20 years. Personally couldn't give a flying fark about the cup.
                        But screw it, I'll be slated for that so if you can't beat them, join them right? Ramsey out. Ferdinand out. Gallen out. Tony out. Mittal out. Bhatia out. Relegation is a certainty. We're gonna go bankrupt. Non league beckons. Etc etc etc.
                        Apparently you get slated for being any kind of positive on here. Was that little complaint ok?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          The meltdown is completely embarrassing. We lost a cup game, something we have continually done, with the exception of 2008, to lower league opposition, for the best part of 20 years. Personally couldn't give a flying fark about the cup.
                          But screw it, I'll be slated for that so if you can't beat them, join them right? Ramsey out. Ferdinand out. Gallen out. Tony out. Mittal out. Bhatia out. Relegation is a certainty. We're gonna go bankrupt. Non league beckons. Etc etc etc.
                          Apparently you get slated for being any kind of positive on here. Was that little complaint ok?
                          I just question when should we take the cup seriously? In my view, despite what Ramsey says, we should be no where near relegation with our squad. Therefore, why not try to give it our best in the cup? I'd quite like to see if we can get far in a cup and God forbid a trip to Wembley. Isn't that what footballs about? Settling for the league each year is so bloody boring. We shouldn't have played faurlin or Nedum but everyone else should have bee up for selection.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            I just question when should we take the cup seriously? In my view, despite what Ramsey says, we should be no where near relegation with our squad. Therefore, why not try to give it our best in the cup? I'd quite like to see if we can get far in a cup and God forbid a trip to Wembley. Isn't that what footballs about? Settling for the league each year is so bloody boring. We shouldn't have played faurlin or Nedum but everyone else should have bee up for selection.
                            And if one of our main first teamers gets injured long term? As has happened a hell of a lot in recent years?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Most people who don't post on message boards are sensible, contented and do not feel the need to express themselves on a public forum. Get my drift??

By the way I am mad as a hatter, get my drift? Anyone else wish to confess? Get my drift??

Comment

Working...
                              X