• Show
Clear All

• Charlton tickets?

Surely these should be on sale by now?

Sack the board I reckon

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Surely these should be on sale by now?

Sack the board I reckon
    I might be a bit off a div isleworth, I ain't had a season ticket for a few years, I am still waiting for it to arrive they said by 5th August, can you still purchase an away ticket without it,even tho it's on there system so it should be ok yeh
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      I might be a bit off a div isleworth, I ain't had a season ticket for a few years, I am still waiting for it to arrive they said by 5th August, can you still purchase an away ticket without it,even tho it's on there system so it should be ok yeh
      Yeah you will be fine, just give your client reference number when you buy

Comment

Thought they would have been on sale 2 weeks ago, god knows what the club are playing at

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          Thought they would have been on sale 2 weeks ago, god knows what the club are playing at
          Why would they go on sale that early? I thought away tickets were always put on sale 2 to 3 weeks before the game? Reckon they will be o sale by Friday, giving 2 weeks.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

On the Offy now

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ch...y-2557589.aspx
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

1,581 tickets, is that it? I'm sure they away end holds more than that!

Comment

Originally posted by AndoverRanger View Post
                1,581 tickets, is that it? I'm sure they away end holds more than that!
                Last time pretty sure we got near on 3k?

Comment

£26 is one of the nice benefits of going down thats for sure but surprised you will only need 100 loyalty points to get one considering there are not that many available

Comment

If we sell out early hopefully we get allocated more tickets for those with memberships such as myself. I'm sure the away end holds up to 3k.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      £26 is one of the nice benefits of going down thats for sure but surprised you will only need 100 loyalty points to get one considering there are not that many available
                      This. That's just so dumb.

Comment

If it says "Initial allocation" does that mean we can opt it to get more tickets should the initial allocation sell out?

Comment

Last time we def got at least 2.5k.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

do we still have to pay for unsold tickets? Is this the reason Rangers play safe and order less of what they could? If so the rules need to change
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

away end holds just under 3k.

Club buys the bottom half so they don't end up out of pocket.

If they fly off the shelf they buy the rest, and don't end up having their fingers burnt

Pretty simple.

sack the board!

Comment

Working...
                              X