Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the coming season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping for a change of management.

Comment

Optimistic but it's all about expectations. I'm confident we will achieve a midtable finish with minor play off hopes until fairly near the end of the season, finishing about 10th. For me, that's a very good season. We've got our club and payroll back to a level we should be at (ie not being Man City's clumsy little brother throwing money at players) and that's the main thing for me. A year or 2 getting settled with a good young squad that want to play for the club and then start looking seriously at pushing on.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
        I'm hoping for a change of management.
        Another boring boy fart on here like some of them, are you harryboys side kick? Ramsey is in charge so get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
          It's Harryboy appropriate name, ok have a bullseye on it we finish in the top half or top 6, signings we got are ok & better to come hopefully.
          Let see what side we end up with, then we will have a wager
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
            Another boring boy fart on here like some of them, are you harryboys side kick? Ramsey is in charge so get over it.
            Ramsey is in charge only till Xmas hopefully, you must admit we was fighting relegation and he puts swp in the team. What's that all about, a bit off glory at Man City
            You Rsssssss

Comment

I'm octopus.

Comment

Optimistic facto,think Ramsey will do better than most people think and I'm quietly confident.all about the #### up for most.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  Ramsey is in charge only till Xmas hopefully, you must admit we was fighting relegation and he puts swp in the team. What's that all about, a bit off glory at Man City
                  Yep agree there, was at palace & couldn't believe he was starting, we was hoping they would send him off when he commited a foul, not on Ramses better days & he didn't have Meny, but will give him my support this season.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    Optimistic facto,think Ramsey will do better than most people think and I'm quietly confident.all about the #### up for most.
                    You know it van. Will have to drop you a line for a meet up van - always flirtatious and I imagine you've a handsome devil, I think it's about time we consummated this cyber relationship with a beer?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think we will do well, all very low key from the club, even with daily gossip regarding players leaving, old Arry would have been on Sky daily.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        You know it van. Will have to drop you a line for a meet up van - always flirtatious and I imagine you've a handsome devil, I think it's about time we consummated this cyber relationship with a beer?
                        Saucy, I'm always available unlike cam boy. Be good to link up for a few Matty and have a giggle.
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Optimistic I am. We'll win the league. No doubt. U R's
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            Saucy, I'm always available unlike cam boy. Be good to link up for a few Matty and have a giggle.
                            i`ll be about too ,ive some new trabbs id like to show off to Van , rekon fulham would be a good show ,what you sayin Matty /Van ?
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

i`m optimistic that Rangers will be playing fluent attacking football and we`ll regain our pride ( and do fulham )

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                                Optimistic I am.
                                nice one yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X