Play Off Final Memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    thats a good call van ,i would think Boro' would keep him tho. they have a some wedge and a good infrastructure.
    But its Middlesbrough kron..London has the draw.reckon he'd jump at the chance
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
      Clueless
      Far from it, just not a prick for no reason

Comment

I posted here since you were at the playoffs and are London based. Plus since Derby are 2 years #### out of luck regards playoffs...so you guys.Went to the Cardiff playoff final once and nothing was for sale. No skin off my nose to post here.

Comment

Wembley is a shite hole. The old bill treat you like dirt on there shoes. My mate was told he could not drink a can off beer at a certain point, hated it apart from when Bobby scored
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            But its Middlesbrough kron..London has the draw.reckon he'd jump at the chance
            would definitely be worth a punt. I like the way he does things. The tactics in the playoffs to nullify Brentford was impressive , out thought Warburton

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              If Norwich win then we should be knocking on Albert Adomah's door the day after.
              And ask him to bring his own R's shirt

Comment

Would prefer Boro to win ,only because i enjoy Rangers /Norwich matches ,good away to go to and there always used to be a bit of extra bite back in the day against them .
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Would prefer Boro to win ,only because i enjoy Rangers /Norwich matches ,good away to go to and there always used to be a bit of extra bite back in the day against them .
                  Always found QPR v Norwich games at loftus rd dire. They normally win 1.0. Remember sitting in the pissing rain in mid WK. We lost and not only was I getting soaked but I had a great seat where I would also get drips from the stadium roof. 1st time in my life I consumed a bovrel at halftime
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The atmosphere was unbelievable even before the game. Lucky to experience it.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      If Norwich win then we should be knocking on Albert Adomah's door the day after.
                      Perfect replacement for Matt Phillips (If he leaves).
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by CanaryExile View Post
                        I posted here since you were at the playoffs and are London based. Plus since Derby are 2 years #### out of luck regards playoffs...so you guys.Went to the Cardiff playoff final once and nothing was for sale. No skin off my nose to post here.
                        Apologies, there are plenty of other places of interest, two train stations and a sunday market so you can get some clobber. Think they do buy one get one free on Mckenzie jumpers.

One word of warning though parking can be tricky especially if you're parking agricultural machinery.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                          Apologies, there are plenty of other places of interest, two train stations and a sunday market so you can get some clobber. Think they do buy one get one free on Mckenzie jumpers.

One word of warning though parking can be tricky especially if you're parking agricultural machinery.
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Hope boro do the inbred coneheads. If only for the away game up there is a decent day out and Boro isn't.
                            Oh and that journo supporter of theirs Dick Mennis hates us and is a top caaant.
                            Agree with fish, farmer boy only on here to take the pish
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Didn't see much tat on sale, if your having a beer just go to stadium when it opens as bars decent and £4.80 a pint , you won't get near the pubs and if you do brave it you will take 30 mins to get served, I was in top tier and the bars looked out over wembley way , was a great siight watching the crowds roll up, staduim opened 2 hours before ko and beer was decent , hot dog a fiver or fish and chips £8. It's worth paying the extra for less hassle, even when it gets busy service was quick and there's also a bookies.
                              Hope you get beat by the way ! Purely for selfish reasons as boro away is an easier journey for me than Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                Reckon the farmers will do Boro.if we're quick the Boro manager could be a decent man to poach .
                                Boro have already beaten them home and away and will make it a hat trick at Wembley.
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X