Play Off Final Memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Off Final Memorabilia

Alright there Norwich fan here living up north. Thought I'd ask you guys since you were at the playoffs last year, but when you got to wembley and surrounding areas was there any stalls or places selling the clubs memorabilia? Scarfs tops, random stuff.

Cheers and good luck next year though hopefully don't see you of course.

No

Comment

Originally posted by CanaryExile View Post
      Alright there Norwich fan here living up north. Thought I'd ask you guys since you were at the playoffs last year, but when you got to wembley and surrounding areas was there any stalls or places selling the clubs memorabilia? Scarfs tops, random stuff.

Cheers and good luck next year though hopefully don't see you of course.
      Yeah loads, they do really nice half and half scarves. A nice memory if you get one of those.

They do gloves but can't remember seeing 6 fingered ones.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
        Yeah loads, they do really nice half and half scarves. A nice memory if you get one of those.

They do gloves but can't remember seeing 6 fingered ones.

Comment

Loads of knock off stalls but nothing official I could recall

May I suggest a nappy instead of a pair of pants as the experience can leave you gripping your a rse

Comment

Reckon the farmers will do Boro.if we're quick the Boro manager could be a decent man to poach .
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It's a genuine question, don't see why people have to give sarcy comments. There was a guy right outside the stadium selling flags for £10 I think, my brother brought one and then we got inside and everybody had a free flag anyway. Still got mine

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Reckon the farmers will do Boro.if we're quick the Boro manager could be a decent man to poach .
                If Norwich win then we should be knocking on Albert Adomah's door the day after.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                  It's a genuine question, don't see why people have to give sarcy comments. There was a guy right outside the stadium selling flags for £10 I think, my brother brought one and then we got inside and everybody had a free flag anyway. Still got mine
                  Why would someone bother to come on here and ask a question like that ?

Obviously taking the ####.

Do they sell scarfs etc outside wembley!! Jesus christ.

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      thats a good call van ,i would think Boro' would keep him tho. they have a some wedge and a good infrastructure.

Comment

If someone had come on here giving it or on the wind-up then fair enough, but it was a genuine question. Obviously there's no club shop at wembley, Norwich haven't been to wembley in years from what I can remember, we were there last year, it's a genuine question. No wonder so many other teams fans and pundits hate us, if this site is a representation of QPR fans there's some right pricks about

Comment

If someone had come on here giving it or on the wind-up then fair enough, but it was a genuine question. Obviously there's no club shop at wembley, Norwich haven't been to wembley in years from what I can remember, we were there last year, it's a genuine question. No wonder so many other teams fans and pundits hate us, if this site is a representation of QPR fans there's some right pricks about
                          I wonder if the fella asked the question on Derby forums or any other of the teams involved in last years playoffs? Just a thought, why us?

Comment

Clueless

Comment

hope boro give you a good stuffing.apart from that have a good day.

Comment

Working...
                              X