• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Keep your nose out off it,
    Sorry tough guy

Comment

Disgusting behaviour from all involved. How you can justify bottling a child to yourself is beyond me. Shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Sorry tough guy
        That's right I am tough, i have a soft spot for the blind, so if you cānt make a comment about them scum then go to another thread
        You Rsssssss

Comment

remember

i can understand your sadness harry boy,in 1982 qpr had two main firms c mob and the paddock
          and as c mob was a very exclusive mob i ran with the paddock
          but one day i went to a qpr reserve game because steve wicks was making a comeback
          and i sat in the seats and next to me was a partially sited bloke who was using a miniture
          telescope,he sat quietly and didnt speak untill i engaged him in conversation
          but he was all decked out in all these qpr souveiners he was so very proud
          so i warned him look fella i said we are going up and when we plat chelsea at home I
          strongly advice you not to wear colours
          and his reply shocked me.apparently back in the seventies they had already beaten him up
          and that shows the true mentallity of the scum
          my greatest ever day was goiing with west ham to take the shed end in 1978 you should have
          seen those cowards run
          and the bloke i hit came up to me outside and said why did you hit me we werre both ejected from the
          ground but had decided to wait for our mates to come out of the match
          i told him how i was qpr and had got kicked all around the loft end by chelsea he seemed to understand
          but didnt seem keen to continue the fight outside as his legs were gone harry boy
          so yes i can understand your heartbreak they are total bullies very good when they outnumberd us ten to one
          but against the west ham they were a bunch of cowardly scunks
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Well put ted, in the 80s I was with the Ladbroke Grove mob, the scum fans always tried to take liberties, so nothing has changed in all these years. The worst thing is they are getting worse. When they played down ours a few weeks back I was looking for it with them. But the w ankers who walked down South Africa hid their colours or was family's members, never mind I will have my day
            You Rsssssss

Comment

That's right I am tough, i have a soft spot for the blind, so if you cānt make a comment about them scum then go to another thread
              He was just questioning the way you responded to skranger, he never said anything in defence of the scum.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

But

but a club needs to hate to grow brentford used there hatred for us to develop there fan base
                but they have made a serious mistake keep braaging about the old chelsea heads who now
                say forget qpr they wont come in numbers
                those empty brags will ignite the game against them at griffin park to a completely new level
                i expect qpr to take all there pubs next season
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

They roughed up a blind man on a train, dirty no good scum c unts
                  What, all of them?! Must have been a big train.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    What, all of them?! Must have been a big train.
                    DUR, it only had one carriage
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

haha what a c*** you are

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        haha what a c*** you are
                        And you ain't bunny, get a life or prove iT
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

They roughed up a blind man on a train, dirty no good scum c unts
                          Originally posted by skranger View Post
                          Details ???
                          http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...blind-man.html
                          You wanted details, there you f ucking go
                          Harry, this was the exchange that caused this to escalate. I appreciate it's a very emotive subject but skranger was only asking for a link to the story.

Comment

am sorry for that but ain't great at that sort off thing. i did do the thread rather early so am sorry I couldn't do the link
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                              Details ???
                              Am sorry I couldn't do the link at the time
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

am sorry for that but ain't great at that sort off thing. i did do the thread rather early so am sorry I couldn't do the link
                                No worries Harry and thanks for explaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X