Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker

Drugs test please. If not on drugs needs to start taking them lol

Hahaha my brother said to me at half time that he's playing like he's on her01n

Comment

Gets worse as time goes

Comment

Dreadful player . He's a lightweight joke , brains of a rocking horse

Comment

I have one word for him Shite ,£8m are you fu(king sure????

Comment

My fear with caulker is I reckon out of him and ned we are more likely going to be stuck with him. The way he's played this year can't see many teams wanting to part with 6,7,8 mill to sign him and if the rumours are true there are a few clubs lining up bids for ned.

Been very poor this year we can only hope a drop in standard and a few clean sheets next year we might see a new player. I also think Ramsey will want to keep him as I believe it was Ramsey who spotted him as a youngster!

Comment

Poor again yesterday. Not sure how he'd fare in the championship. Dunne more suited to the rough and tumble I would say.

Comment

Looks life suffering a massive loss of confidence imo. Unless we get 5-6m for him I think he will stay, which I'm not unhappy about as I feel he will be one of the top defenders in the Championship next season.

Comment

ned is also shyte. carries the ball like its a hot potato. has no composure on the ball.

he is fast, but so is my dog.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    ned is also shyte. carries the ball like its a hot potato. has no composure on the ball.

Nervous Nedum

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Have to agree with that

Comment

if

if you check steve caulers wikipediaand talk to cardiff city fans yes caulker is a ten thousand
                        pound defender but for one reason or another hes had a dreadfull season i think if he stays next season
                        he may well return to the sort of form he showed before and will sell to arsenal for ten million
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Before we're too quick to judge Caulker bear in mind he was playing through the pain barrier yesterday: http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...s-for-the-fans

Comment

Someone at another forum said that he didn't come lap for honour after the game.

Comment

Who wasn't there?

Comment

Working...
                              X