Eduardo Apparently.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...vargas-5685603

maybe the reason Isla went off the boil too, fcking shambles
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

i would refuse to go on when some cant picks swp ahead of me.

You made your bed chris, now farking lie in it.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If true, suprises me to be honoest. He always seemed quite passionate and put a right shift in when played.

That said, it would explain by Ramsey seemed so reluctant to play him - it couldn't have been based on lack of ability that's for sure!

Might be a case of thinking he is bigger than us, coming from Napoli, playing in World Cup etc.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

"QPR have confirmed he was fined two weeks’ wages as a punishment, but refused to comment further."

Seems to have some truth in it. Real shame as he had genuine quality

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            i would refuse to go on when some cant picks swp ahead of me.

You made your bed chris, now farking lie in it.

EXACTLY FU(K ME, SWP and Adel both picked ahead of him that day at Palace! he puts more into one game than the other 2 have put into 2 seasons, he was never played in his correct position by either Harry or Ramsey, plays for one of the best National teams in the world through th middle up front I dont remember either of the 2 clowns picking him there, even when Austin was out/

Comment

Fella always struck me as a dumb a ss simpleton. His compatriot seemed smarter, but talentless. Very happy to see these two go.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                EXACTLY FU(K ME, SWP and Adel both picked ahead of him that day at Palace! he puts more into one game than the other 2 have put into 2 seasons, he was never played in his correct position by either Harry or Ramsey, plays for one of the best National teams in the world through th middle up front I dont remember either of the 2 clowns picking him there, even when Austin was out/
                Very fair point. Think selecting SWP for that Palace was one of the dumbest selections seen down the Rangers.

Comment

Where does the money go when clubs fine players? Be smart if it were used to subsidise admission prices for home or away games. Two weeks wages is gonna be at least £40K..... Would mean we could offer tickets for an away game for just a few quid or even free.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Yep this must show that CR is not the right man for the job

Comment

Working...
                    X