Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sort of blood pressure nearly normal again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort of blood pressure nearly normal again.

I know I've been told I have a very unhealthy hatred of the scum but has everyone started to calm down now the dust has settled.. Livid til late yesterday..

We will have a few more blood pressure moments still to come Neil
    You Rsssssss

Comment

yeah i`m calmer now , yesterday really got to me , ive had a look at a couple of chelsea forums this afternoon ,we have been getting all manner of stick ,but some #### actual called us a bunch of " douchebags " ! only on a chelsea forum ,it made me crack up ! just sums up their wally support .
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        yeah i`m calmer now , yesterday really got to me , ive had a look at a couple of chelsea forums this afternoon ,we have been getting all manner of stick ,but some #### actual called us a bunch of " douchebags " ! only on a chelsea forum ,it made me crack up ! just sums up their wally support .
        Hahaha that tickled me!!.. *cough* fulham!!!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

My BP still high. And drinking cola is not helping. Wish I could just pop into the Tardis and see how all the remaining matches flesh out.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            I went on there and this b itch called Shelley really gave us some stick, and the scum called us barrow boys
            You Rsssssss

Comment

I've refrained from looking at their forums as would not be a good idea.. Still can't get that image of Terry goading not celebrating on MOTD .. Hate is too weak a word..

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                I've refrained from looking at their forums as would not be a good idea.. Still can't get that image of Terry goading not celebrating on MOTD .. Hate is too weak a word..
                Let hope manure wipes the smile off terry scum c unt face on Saturday
                You Rsssssss

Comment

i have to say it, after expecting the defeat yesterday, the southampton late goal hurt me more
                  i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Still ####### fuming here. #### ### rob ####### green...Paddy Kenny was a proper keeper for us.

Comment

I ain't made a comment on rob greens atrocious kicking, I am not defending him because he winds me up when he keeps kicking the ball out off play, but he could off kicked it a mile long and the scum still would off got a late winner.
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Still ####### fuming here. #### ### rob ####### green...Paddy Kenny was a proper keeper for us.
                        Yeah it was completely and totally Green's fault. Had nothing at all to do with the 4 defenders that should have dealt with the counter attack.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Yeah it was completely and totally Green's fault. Had nothing at all to do with the 4 defenders that should have dealt with the counter attack.
                          I know he gets abuse sometimes that he might not deserve but how can you defend this? How are defenders supposed to know that the keeper cant kick the ball out of his hands. Has he got a nervous tick we don't know about? Amazes me how people want to blame Isla and others instead - Look at it! - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m...fabregas_sport

Comment

Eat a snickers

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              I know he gets abuse sometimes that he might not deserve but how can you defend this? How are defenders supposed to know that the keeper cant kick the ball out of his hands. Has he got a nervous tick we don't know about? Amazes me how people want to blame Isla and others instead - Look at it! - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m...fabregas_sport
                              I would if the link worked...

Plus I have seen the goal plenty of times, I would blame Green 70% for that but Isla takes the rest for 1) having his back turned and 2) not taking the booking and bringing Hazard down early.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X