Ramsey being let down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey being let down

Ramsey has given every player a chance but it's them who are letting him down and us down. I think we've got to stick with him next season and clear out all the dead wood. Toilett, SWP, Rio, Niko, Traore and Caulker, who is not worth it, all have to go. It's really refreshing to have a manager who doesn't talk complete rubbish and wouldn't demand money to sink our club in more debt like Harry has done
    Last edited by sirles9; 12-04-2015, 04:02 PM.

I'm 100% up for giving him the job next season

Comment

caulker will be going no where!!!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

I'd wait till the end of the season before making this decision.

Comment

Caulker had a good game today.

Comment

Caulker? Don't be silly man. If we're relegated he will be the best centre back in the division.

Comment

Ramsey has also let us down by making stupid substitutions.

Why would you bring Kranjcar on for Sandro?

Why would you bring Hoilett on for Zamora?

Why would you bring Dunne on when we're down by a point with mere minutes left on the clock?
              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Caulker? Don't be silly man. If we're relegated he will be the best centre back in the division.
                It's a myth that he's a good player. No wonder Tottenham got rid of him. He's been our worst defender this by a country mile. He's certainly not worth his weight in gold. He's part of another team who is getting relegated. That says a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post

Why would you bring Dunne on when we're down by a point with mere minutes left on the clock?
                  all sensible moves given fitness, match situation and who else was available. I think Ramsey should certainly have a role next season - but maybe as part of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I'd wait till the end of the season before making this decision.
                    Agreed.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

The Hoilett sub was because Bobby was gassed and we needed pace on the wing to counter the Columbian, and to support Clint.

Niko for Sandro is because Sandro was gassed (right after his card I thought he was going to collapse), and replacing one overrated, over paid player with another doesnt hurt. When you look at our bench, we have nothing to bring on.

Dunne Im assuming was the switch to 3 in the back so we could put more forward (something Id like to see vs Newcastle, West Ham, and Leicester).

Cant blame Ramsey for what he was given to work with. You can thank Harry and Tony for that.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                        all sensible moves given fitness, match situation and who else was available. I think Ramsey should certainly have a role next season - but maybe as part of the team.
                        The main one I have a problem with is Hoillet on for Zamora.

Instead of trying to win the game we went back to our Redknapp away tactics and tried to defend the draw.

Grego-Cox should have come on for Zamora.
                        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Ramsey being let down ffs he should be proud of his players effort ! Greene had nothing to do all game and made the simplest fark up that aside his players battled like demons against a far superior side

Comment

Grego-Cox should have come on for Zamora.
                            I wouldnt have mind seeing that.
                            I also thought bring traore to LM to support Hill would have been a good move. Or using Hoilett as a 10 rather than LM. I think Hoilett did the 10 role a couple times for us last season and played better than usual.

I dont think you can blame anyone but Greeno.

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
                              It's a myth that he's a good player. No wonder Tottenham got rid of him. He's been our worst defender this by a country mile. He's certainly not worth his weight in gold. He's part of another team who is getting relegated. That says a lot
                              You are ridiculously wrong. Barely put a foot wrong today and kept em quiet all game.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X