Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy

Please no mamby pamby polite applause for him tomorrow,couldn't wait to get away,give him hell

Originally posted by SULLY048 View Post
    Please no mamby pamby polite applause for him tomorrow,couldn't wait to get away,give him hell
    Don't think that's at all true but won't be doing anything other than hammering every scum player regardless.

Comment

Every scum player I hope get booed every time thay touch the ball, go with full venum and make that judas remy quake in his pants
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Wonder how animated his celebration will be when he scores?

Comment

Originally posted by SULLY048 View Post
          This. B astard.

Comment

Will be booing the ###### from the get go.

Played about 12 games for us, he's no legend. Hope someone snaps him early.

Comment

What's the odds on that judas #### scoring the winner, I hate the w anker big time
              You Rsssssss

Comment

I've got nothing against him tbh. I have no doubt he;d be at Arsenal if they'd tried to sign him, and he's good enough for a top team. Can see him scoring 2 tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                  I've got nothing against him tbh. I have no doubt he;d be at Arsenal if they'd tried to sign him, and he's good enough for a top team. Can see him scoring 2 tomorrow.
                  I except your opinion off him, but he never ever wanted to play for us and jumped ship to the scum bags,
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

The sl@g will score, guaranteed. Just hope Clint puts him in row Z, fark him.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                      I except your opinion off him, but he never ever wanted to play for us and jumped ship to the scum bags,
                      Why was he close to signing a new contract then? Why did he play against Hull?

The board ####ed it up, not Remy. We had 15 months to remove a release clause from his contract and didn't do it until it was to late.

Swansea paid Bony £1m in November to remove the release clause from his contract after arranging a gentleman's agreement if a club come in with a big offer around £30m. Two months later, he was sold for around that fee with Swansea making roughly an extra £8m on the deal.

We could learn so much from Swansea and they do it all on lower priced tickets from crowds of 20,000. I thought that was impossible?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

The board ####ed it up, not Remy. We had 15 months to remove a release clause from his contract and didn't do it until it was to late.

Swansea paid Bony £1m in November to remove the release clause from his contract after arranging a gentleman's agreement if a club come in with a big offer around £30m. Two months later, he was sold for around that fee with Swansea making roughly an extra £8m on the deal.

We could learn so much from Swansea and they do it all on lower priced tickets from crowds of 20,000. I thought that was impossible?!
                        I will be giving him dog's abuse tomorrow, and would hope that most of the stadium will as well.

Not because I really think he did anything that bad that most modern footballers would not have done, but just the fact that it will give us an advantage as it will more than likely put him off his game as he would not have experienced anything like it before.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                          Its not about him leaving for me. Fact is hes a chelsea player, so should get the cr@p booed out of him. If austin went to them and played at loftus road for them he would get the same treatment from me.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Remy was bad business the silly clause contract ha had was a joke, and we made peanuts off the sale to the scumbags, just give the c unt hell tomorrow
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Imagine how gutted Tony will be watching his buddy end our season!

Comment

Working...
                              X