X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker

Apparently one of the quickest players in the prem:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo....html?image=20
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

If only he could learn how to mark his man, make a tackle, not be continually turned inside out, make a clearance, and get some f*cking bottle. Then he might make a half decent defender.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Very quick player, I mean we see it every week when he's 50 yards at the wrong end of the pitch trying to get back into position.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

Quickest to f ack up at least once a game.......

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Very quick player, I mean we see it every week when he's 50 yards at the wrong end of the pitch trying to get back into position.

Comment

Quick on the foot slow in the head
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Quick to the khazi when there's some chisel on offer ...
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Soft cheese thief,we should've sussed him then
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

On a serious note though still or best CB. All about managing expectations - he is getting slated based upon our expectations following the transfer fee we paid.

He's no world beater at all, but he is more than adequate for us.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    On a serious note though still or best CB. All about managing expectations - he is getting slated based upon our expectations following the transfer fee we paid.

Think he's been woeful matty,rather put Rio in for Sunday. spice it up a bit
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

a bit hit and miss for me , not worth what we paid for him

Comment

quickest over a 60 yard sprint

aaron lennon always said the quickest player at tottenham was younes kaboul but he was slow to accelerate over short distances.

Oxlade-chamberlain said the same thing about carl jenkinson

thats why in american football they only care about speed over 40 yards not a 100 metre sprint

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Agreed on this. Every outlet still has him rated really well because he does make some very good challenges.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No questions about his pace. He's clearly very quick over 7-8 yards. I'm more concerned about his decision making & positioning.

Comment

He clearly has ability Ramsey has had a lot to do with him coaching at Spurs and now QPR yet cant the basics through to him which you see players every Sunday on the Scrubs and elsewhere doing naturally

Comment

Working...
                              X