Clint Hill.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    Not his worst game and glad he got his goal, but he got roasted many times in the first half as predicted with Krancjar in front of him little help, he was clumsy for the FK and on their 2nd after getting to Benteke and goal side, does a pirouette and turns his back completely.... Wtf was that!
    Poor post

Comment

I wish he stays at the club next season as backroom staff. He is big credit to the club.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Not his worst game and glad he got his goal, but he got roasted many times in the first half as predicted with Krancjar in front of him little help, he was clumsy for the FK and on their 2nd after getting to Benteke and goal side, does a pirouette and turns his back completely.... Wtf was that!
        This. Well pleased he got his premier league goal though.

Thing with Clint is anything flung in the air directly at him he clears up fine, but he gives way the ball so much by doing his "knocks" (hoofs) down the line to nobody . Done alright when moved to 3 at the back but thought he was pretty weak at left back. Wasn't helped that he had a non existent Niko in from of him tbf.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Guy has the club at his heart

I guess this season will be his last playing for any club so the club should be telling him now your going on the coaching staff learning your craft and were going to groom you as a manager for the future we cant let characters like him walk out the club

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            Benteke came down the right/centre of our defence and Clint was playing LEFT back! He did a fantastic job running his ar$e off to get back and at least run some interference on Benteke. As the commentator said, Clint had absolutely no right to win a foot race with Benteke, but win it he did. Unfortunately he was coming across at an angle at full speed from the left back position and Benteke skillfully took advantage. If you want to blame somebody for that goal, how about looking to the centre backs and right back who were AWOL and not the left back who busted a lung just to get back into the play!
            This.

Comment

I thought Niko was at fault for giving ball away softly he should have laid it back for the shot but he wanted to play about and they nicked it and broke

Comment

Clint made a few mistakes having that overweight excuse in front of him didnt help, was at fault for the free kick didnt need to be diving in, Ramsey ticking him off big time at the end

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  Benteke came down the right/centre of our defence and Clint was playing LEFT back! He did a fantastic job running his ar$e off to get back and at least run some interference on Benteke. As the commentator said, Clint had absolutely no right to win a foot race with Benteke, but win it he did. Unfortunately he was coming across at an angle at full speed from the left back position and Benteke skillfully took advantage. If you want to blame somebody for that goal, how about looking to the centre backs and right back who were AWOL and not the left back who busted a lung just to get back into the play!

I didnt blame him for the 2nd goal, i just said after doing the hard part i'm not sure what he was doing when he got to Benteke. It wasn't as if Benteke shifted his weight hugely or dropped a shoulder, he barely changed direction. As for blame, i blame Niko, who again was completly useless, who had the ball in a good position in their box and faffed about with it and lost the ball. Also, we were very naive to effectively leave 2 v 2 throught the heart of the pitch when their 2 are Benteke and Agbonlohor who have pace to burn and we left Sandro and Hill back FFS.

Comment

Working...
                  X