Aston Villa on the break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aston Villa on the break.

How on earth shall we deal with their pace when they are breaking? No job for Cranjar excatly...
    Last edited by Shania; 06-04-2015, 06:51 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    How on earth shall we deal with their pace when they are breaking? No job for Cranjar excatly...
    I think they will make mince meat off hill and isla down the flanks, isla worrys me lets hope he has one off his better games
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      I think they will make mince meat off hill and isla down the flanks, isla worrys me lets hope he has one off his better games
      I think they will target them both,yes...
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Full-backs positions have been our biggest weakness all season. Yes, Villa will definitely seek to exploit those areas (just like all other teams have). We just have to pray we can cope with it.

Comment

#faithinhill
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

tackle them

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              #faithinhill
              This. He never let's us down.

Comment

Benteke is a big worry who would you mark him with.

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
                  Benteke is a big worry who would you mark him with.
                  Has to be Nedum as hes quickest CB we got and has the physicality to handle him too I fear a match up of Caulker and him would be a KO blow 1st round

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    This. He never let's us down.
                    Love the bloke but he is w@nk at this level now mAte . Whenever he gets the ball
                    It's just a hoof up the field and they head it back down our throats. Love his commitment to the cause but if he starts tomorrow he will be a massive weak link.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Love the bloke but he is w@nk at this level now mAte . Whenever he gets the ball
                      It's just a hoof up the field and they head it back down our throats. Love his commitment to the cause but if he starts tomorrow he will be a massive weak link.
                      it was great to see him bombing forward and supporting on Sat when he came on but your right Hill is a throwback to yesteryear he is an out and out defender not really anything else to his game but think tomorrow that might be what we need someone to put there head on it and block the cross

Comment

Seeing as Yun's out, I'd rather Hill fill that left back spot than Traore. Drop Caulker while we're at it too, Rio in.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          it was great to see him bombing forward and supporting on Sat when he came on but your right Hill is a throwback to yesteryear he is an out and out defender not really anything else to his game but think tomorrow that might be what we need someone to put there head on it and block the cross
                          Hopefully mate. Depends what sort of game Villa play. If we are lucky enough to go one up and they start lumping balls forward in desperation Hill will be fine he will clear up headers all day long. However, if they're savvy enough to play some football around that area, the likes of Agbonlahor and Wieman will rip him a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Seeing as Yun's out, I'd rather Hill fill that left back spot than Traore. Drop Caulker while we're at it too, Rio in.
                            Only negative of sat was Caulker losing his man for their goal

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              Caulker dropped for Rio now would make absolutely no sense after Saturday's win.

Comment

Working...
                              X