Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope it doesn't Spolli your Good Friday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope it doesn't Spolli your Good Friday..

..but..

"Italian media claim Roma benchwarmer Nicolas Spolli will head to QPR next season.

The Argentine defender arrived at the Stadio Olimpico on loan from Catania on February 1.

However, he is yet to play a single game with a Giallorossi jersey and it’s unlikely Roma will take up their option to make the move permanent.

Now Tuttomercatoweb suggest Queen’s Park Rangers have approached Serie B side Catania to sign Spolli.

He recently turned 32 and grew up at Newell’s Old Boys."

http://www.football-italia.net/64638/spolli-roma-qpr

OL NO

OL NO NOT ANOTHER LES FERDINAND MISTAKE HOW CAN HE SCREW UP EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES

the man needs sacking and quick
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      OL NO NOT ANOTHER LES FERDINAND MISTAKE HOW CAN HE SCREW UP EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES

the man needs sacking and quick
      Has les actually done anything yet ted? Have i missed something?

Comment

At age of 32 Spolli fits our transfer history just fine. Any recent injuries?

Comment

no

no dennis bailey les ferdinand hasnt done anything yet and thats the problem he dosnt do anything but it was his ideah to put ramsey in charge of qpr,so he can pay with the sack
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Oh ok ted. For the record i was very much against the appointment of les to the DOF role myself, so i agree with you. Shambles.

Comment

Half this board were up in arms in Jan when we were linked to Yakubu, but he was never even close to signing for us. Its just paper talk and I doubt we'd be thinking of anyone until we know which division we'll be in next season.

Comment

6 year deal.

Comment

Give him a chance if he is coming to us. Personally, I´m sick and tired of all the daft comments on here these last few days. The CC might represent a new start for the Club.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

doubt it, we've struck oil in the Falklands, can see it going off again
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                    X