sterling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sterling?

If Raheem sterling moves for a big fee from Liverpool will we see a chunk of that?

IIRC, Paladini stated we had a 20% sell on clause? That said, he was as mad as a box of frogs so not sure I would take that as gospel
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yeah we have 20% sell on fee. Hopefully he goes for £40 mill plus

Comment

Has he made his mind up regarding whether he intends to stay in England or not?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Wants to come back to London!! Tf needs to get the hint he's begging for a move back to the mighty Rrrrrrrssssss!

Comment

Lol.^^
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I thought it was like 10% or lower, not 20%........

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                I thought it was like 10% or lower, not 20%........
                One thing about Gianni is that he would have tried getting us every last penny out of Liverpool.

All I know is that Raheem wanted to leave for Liverpool, no other club. That may have affected the negotiations and I don't know what it is, I'd be very surprised if it was only 10%.

I'm hoping for at least 25% minimum, we've been shafted to much by other clubs, it hurts us bad. We need to start getting ruthless ourselves now, we have good backers and we're not desperate anymore.

Comment

Sure I read a couple of years ago in a paper that it was 20% and Paladini came out last year sometime and said it was 20%

Comment

Working...
                  X