Polite Reminder- Fao Manx hoop re Leicester Man Yoo bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polite Reminder- Fao Manx hoop re Leicester Man Yoo bet

Do you remember our £20 bet re Leicester finishing within 10 points of Man Utd, I think a couple of others may have taken you up on the bet also. Anyway, I believe The mighty Foxes can't get that close to the Mancs now, so if you could kindly donate my winnings to the Tiger Cubs that would be great. Thanks in advance Merry x
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Great shout Merry.

Can't wait to see the evidence posted up. Great cause.

Comment

Ffs, polite reminder to a man who would rather do jail time rather than pay a fine or tax's, and you think a 'polite' reminder is gonna do ffs.

Ah, but Jimmy will tell ya, theres more than one way to skin a rabbit.
      Last edited by Manx Hoop; 31-03-2015, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Didn't have you down as someone who welches on a bet to be honest, but then again it's the internet so people can give it all billy big spuds and not back it up I suppose. Shame for the charity though.
        From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Theres not alot of humour in you is there ploughboy.

The charity was the kids team wasnt it ?.

Comment

I'm laugh a minute mate, 'twas the QPR tiger cubs yes, thanks and fair play if you do donate it.
            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
              Do you remember our £20 bet re Leicester finishing within 10 points of Man Utd, I think a couple of others may have taken you up on the bet also. Anyway, I believe The mighty Foxes can't get that close to the Mancs now, so if you could kindly donate my winnings to the Tiger Cubs that would be great. Thanks in advance Merry x
              I will donate a score for your charity if Man Utd finish 3rd, I say arsenal will Finnish above utd
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                I will donate a score for your charity if Man Utd finish 3rd, I say arsenal will Finnish above utd
                I reckon the top 4 will stay how it is now, so that's not a bet for me thanks, think Utd are booked for 4th
                From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

I reckon the top 4 will stay how it is now, so that's not a bet for me thanks, think Utd are booked for 4th
                  What you got to lose, you ain't got to give me a score
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Cheers for sorting that 20 out for me Harry, i will be in touch sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                      Nice one, utd should be 3rd this weekend has they have the easiest game, so you never know, I would like to donate as it seems a good cause,
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                        Don't think the chap was paying off your bet Manx, just being a generous good fella making a donation to a great charity. Whilst I'm sure they'd be grateful of the £20 Manx if you can't afford to pay it, don't worry, just refrain from making muggy bets you have no intention of paying if they go west. Happy Easter to you all x
                        From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          What you got to lose, you ain't got to give me a score
                          Sorry Harryboy, misread that as you wanting a bet, nice gesture, well done
                          From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Sorry Harryboy, misread that as you wanting a bet, nice gesture, well done
                            Your welcome
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

You need to pm me p/boy.

Comment

Working...
                              X