Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would we have more points if Harry had stayed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would we have more points if Harry had stayed ?

Had Harry stayed on then we probably would not have won at Sunderland and have lost all the other away games anyway. Our home form was very good under him with only 1 poor game against Palace and we got a point out of that.

How would we be points wise today if he had stayed ?
    More Points
    35.90%
    Less Points
    23.08%
    Same Points
    41.03%

Less... I dont think we would of won away from home at Sunderland under him.
    We would of still been warming up the way we did under HR.. If you took note of the players comments after the game about the pre match warm up

Comment

Harry left us in a shocking state. I see no reason why it would be any different if he'd stayed.

Comment

No chance!!

Comment

Who the fvck voted more points!

Comment

I voted same points, it could have been just a few more, but it would have been basically still insufficient to survive and that's what really matters.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Who the fvck voted more points!
              it was me westie,just thought he might have got more points from the home games only just tho!
              it would'nt have made any difference to the final outcome

Comment

I think we would have done better against Spurs, Palace and Everton but would only have got 3 draws and no away wins so same for me.

Comment

Short term memory loss is something that is very apparent on this forum it seems................

Comment

Short term memory loss is something that is very apparent on this forum it seems................
                    Redknapp's points per game 0.83
                    Ramsey's points per game 0.43

Comment

Oh give me strength if some of you would prefer that old crock.. he assembled this sh1te from bad recruiting.
                      His the fvcking reason were in this position!! How long have we needed another striker or another centre half for! We were moaning about for the whole season in the Champ let along another whole season now in the Prem!!......... and some of you are saying you would prefer him.

Unbelievable!!

Comment

Oh give me strength if some of you would prefer that old crock.. he assembled this sh1te from bad recruiting.
                        His the fvcking reason were in this position!! How long have we needed another striker or another centre half for! We were moaning about for the whole season in the Champ let along another whole season now in the Prem!!......... and some of you are saying you would prefer him.

Unbelievable!!
                        calm down westie!
                        i don't want any of them,the question was would we have had more points today if harry had stayed and i think might have from our home games just!

Comment

Unbelievable!!
                          Not the question though is it?

Comment

Doesnt have to be the question.. if your saying we would have more points under HR then its pretty obvious who you would prefer....

Comment

Nothing Redknapp was doing shows me we would of had more points.

Comment

Working...
                              X