We're a Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're a Joke

Gutted this morning , really thought yesterday would be the day we turned our season around, but as per usual we're left high and dry, I cant see us winning another game this season.

Ramsey stands there in his f***** beannie , the blokes clueless, he's certainly no leader of men. We've known Junior Toilet's been #### for 2 years yet he starts over Vargas, Bobby can barley f****** walk yet he starts over Taarabt, I don't get it. We start Bobby it sets us up to lump it long, which hasn't worked all season, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results !!

I do wonder how some of these coaches make it to the level they have , we can all see it in the stands yet the paid professionals in the dugout can't, very worrying !!

I'm not going to #### Fernandes, but coming out and tweeting about this dream manager and then getting Ramsey makes him look very silly. Palace, Villa, West Brom all changed there managers and importantly bought managers in not an unexperienced coach and look at them, the proofs in the pudding...

Next years going to be a struggle, I fear we could be back to the 10,000 attendances, but i'll still be there. We must have a proper clear out and start again properly this time,

Come on U R's !!

Good post and welcome mate

Comment

Originally posted by delboyranger View Post
      Gutted this morning , really thought yesterday would be the day we turned our season around, but as per usual we're left high and dry, I cant see us winning another game this season.

Ramsey stands there in his f***** beannie , the blokes clueless, he's certainly no leader of men. We've known Junior Toilet's been #### for 2 years yet he starts over Vargas, Bobby can barley f****** walk yet he starts over Taarabt, I don't get it. We start Bobby it sets us up to lump it long, which hasn't worked all season, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results !!

I do wonder how some of these coaches make it to the level they have , we can all see it in the stands yet the paid professionals in the dugout can't, very worrying !!

I'm not going to #### Fernandes, but coming out and tweeting about this dream manager and then getting Ramsey makes him look very silly. Palace, Villa, West Brom all changed there managers and importantly bought managers in not an unexperienced coach and look at them, the proofs in the pudding...

Next years going to be a struggle, I fear we could be back to the 10,000 attendances, but i'll still be there. We must have a proper clear out and start again properly this time,

Come on U R's !!
      SPOT ON mate. Exactly how i feel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        SPOT ON mate. Exactly how i feel!!!
        can't argue with any of that mate!

Comment

Working...
        X