Vargas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vargas.

Need a bit of help with this one. Bloke starts up front for one of the best national sides on the planet but can't get a game for Qpr, most times doesn't even get off the bench and is behind goal wonders like Junior Hoilett and Bobby Zamora.

Answers on a postcard? I cant figure it out.

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Need a bit of help with this one. Bloke starts up front for one of the best national sides on the planet but can't get a game for Qpr, most times doesn't even get off the bench and is behind goal wonders like Junior Hoilett and Bobby Zamora.

Because we have another idiot for a manager, and Owners that don't care a ####, they are only interested in making a pile of cash by developing Old oak and Loftus road when we move out.

Comment

Chris Ramsey is useless that's why. Simple as.

Supported him from day one & talks a good game, but in reality he's rather clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Chris Ramsey is useless that's why. Simple as.

Supported him from day one & talks a good game, but in reality he's rather clueless.
        I think you're right, I believed he would try Austin up top and with Adel and Vargas just behind. What has he done a part from bring in youth which he did to get Tony on side?

We've won one away game and lost everything else.

Comment

Stevie Wonder can see that Vargas and Taarabt have to play, why can't Ramsey?

Comment

I thought Les was over looking things?

Comment

Because he is a clueless p*ck

Comment

You haveleft out he was behind SWP in last weeks fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  I thought Les was over looking things?
                  Les not the manager mate. If he was picking players, no point having Ramsey in the dug out.

Comment

Working...
                  X