Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So sad. The dream manager is a nightmare. Harry's taken us down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sad. The dream manager is a nightmare. Harry's taken us down.

Sad rather than mad. So sad.

Yeah me too . That's it for me . What the #### has happened to this club . Absolute #### from top to bottom . They don't care

Comment

Better effort today but simply not good enough. No more excuses from some on this site front up to what's going on stop burying your heads and smell the coffee

Comment

TF out, so tired of hearing about effort these players are being paid a fortune effort is the minimum requirement we need some results.

Comment

Fernandes is to blame for this crock of sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Sad rather than mad. So sad.
            Sad, embarrassing, humiliating, disappointing.

All negative emotions, that even in the darkest times of the past (and I'm 47), I don't ever recall such feelings.

Another weekend ruined. It's just not worth it.

I so miss my Queens Park Rangers...

Comment

Am normally spitting blood after we lose, but this is just sad and depressing. Simply not good enough. We went down the moment we won the play off final. We just didn't realize it. Everyone running the club is to blame. Harry and Fernandes especially.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Am normally spitting blood after we lose, but this is just sad and depressing. Simply not good enough. We went down the moment we won the play off final. We just didn't realize it. Everyone running the club is to blame. Harry and Fernandes especially.
                I didn't like our chance of survival but losing Remy at the last moment and never replacing him was just sheer stupidity, you can't survive in this league without goals!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  I didn't like our chance of survival but losing Remy at the last moment and never replacing him was just sheer stupidity, you can't survive in this league without goals!
                  Please don't tell me anyone didn't expect him to leave last minute on deadline day, I tried to say this but had some have a go at me.

Comment

It's not about goals it's about are utter shite defence
                    R's

Comment

We played two games with Remy. Lost both of them conceeding five goals. Terrible defence and weak, pace less midfield. We weakened our championship squad rather than strengthen it.

Comment

Villa have scored just 19 goals but are above us . We've the worst defence in the division with a rooky manager and dis interested players . We're down and that's it . Deserve to go down

Comment

I am not saying Remy would have stopped goals from going in against us just that it was foolish to go in to a Premiere Lg campaign with one quality striker, who else does that?
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I am not saying Remy would have stopped goals from going in against us just that it was foolish to go in to a Premiere Lg campaign with one quality striker, who else does that?
                            Of course it was. But there were so, so, so many mistakes. Just like buying Ferdinand. Planning to play three at the back. Abandoning three at the back. Buying Sandro. Playing Kelvin everytime. And Yun. Relying on Joey. Playing Onouha when he couldn't get into our champoonship team. Selling Simpson. Having one full back in our squad. Every single decision Fernandes, Redknapp and Ramsey made was wrong. Every one.

Comment

Being pedantic but he didn't day Ramsey was his dream manager did he? Didn't he say in the summer he has his dream manager lined up ?

That aside, I can't be the only person on here totally fed up now? Today almost seems like the straw that broke the camels back for me - I just really can't be bothered with this dross at the moment. We are dire - absolutely dire.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X