Haris Vukic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haris Vukic

We'd all like Messi and Ronaldo but there is a player who, realistically, should be on our radar. Haris Vukic is currently wasting his time playing Conference standard football for the other Rangers, on loan from Newcastle where he can't get in the team. He is everything our midfield lacks. Has pace, two feet, wins headers and tackles, gets up and down and scores goals. Ok, it's Jock football but he's a Slovenian international so he's no mug. If Sir Les reads this board I should point out he's under 30, doesn't appear to be injury prone and probably wouldn't want a squillion quid a week for the next 5 years so we might not be interested, but he's well worth a look.

Good call - give Les and Tony a tweet.

Comment

There are plenty of gems around but clubs tend to think it better to sign "names" who think they are the dogs, rather than untapped hungry players such as the likes of Kane.

At least the rumblings from the club suggest this will be our direction in future.

Comment

#rightsort?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

While in Scotland. Let us buy Stefan Johansen from Celtic if we donīt get relegated. He is a fast and creative midfielder. A type of player we obviously are lacking.
          Last edited by Shania; 19-03-2015, 09:29 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            While in Scotland. Let us buy Stefan Johansen from Celtic if we donīt get relegated. He is a fast and creative midfielder. A type of player we obviously are lacking.
            Is he Scandinavian Shania?
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Is he Scandinavian Shania?

yes. Not far from where Heidar Helguson and Robert Steiner came from;)
              Last edited by Shania; 19-03-2015, 10:13 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X