Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Poyet In Now As Manager

1. Better manager then Ramsey.
    2. What a motivator for him? Imagine us staying up over them, I bet he could too!
    3. He is a nutter and would kick #### and lets be honest there's a few players here that need their ####'s kicking!

It might sound mental but we are a mental club after all. As is stands we are going down without a fight. Do it I say.

nothing to lose ,everything to gain ,why not ? were plummeting as is.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Thought the same when I saw he had been sacked, Ramsey is taking us down in double quick time.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Think of the long term mates. Is he the right choice?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
          1. Better manager then Ramsey.
          2. What a motivator for him? Imagine us staying up over them, I bet he could too!
          3. He is a nutter and would kick #### and lets be honest there's a few players here that need their ####'s kicking!

It might sound mental but we are a mental club after all. As is stands we are going down without a fight. Do it I say.
          can I have a quick card up?

Comment

No Way you go ask questions why brighton never offered him contract when he got them play offs plus got two Sunderland mates they say he's one of worst managers they have had and a loose canon

Some will disagree but I think lambert would be decent shout and a sign of us going back to basics

Comment

There will not be another Manager change this season...IMHO

Comment

No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  I'd rather think of the short term i.e. staying up this season. if he can keep them up he gets a 2 year deal. Should he get off to a poor start like Redkrapp did last season - sack him and bring in someone else. Stability is great, but not at the expense of going down to the Championship for 5 or 6 seasons (a likely minimum) given the FFP rules and a tiny stadium with poor scouting and youth networks. As for the new stadium, the owners can kiss that goodbye as a Championship/League 1 club.

Comment

So you want the bloke who just got sacked from Sunderland because they are bang in trouble - Sunderland have been appalling under Poyet!!

Wouldn't want that ex scum player any where near our club!! This is a knee jerk reaction and not a well thought out suggestion imo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Exactly this!!!.... I said it on another thread. The main reason a lot of people didnt want Sherwood was because we'd be tied up with him in a contract long term. I think most thought he'd keep us up but also knew he would more than likely take us straight down again and we'd be exactly where we are this season next season.... same thing will happen if we go for Poyet imho.

Also- "relegation team sack manager and appoint another relegation bound sacked manager"........
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Clement is a done deal imo whatever league we are in!! It's the only reason I can imagine Fernandes has left out academy manager in charge for the rest of the season!!

Think fernandes really has had enough of putting his hand in his pocket!!

Comment

Poyet's tactics are just as boring as HR's was. Club size as Sunderland should be top-10,not in a relegation battle

Comment

Were going down under Ramsey thats all i know.. I cant see us winning another game.

Comment

If you could get him to agree to do it it JUST until the end of the season then it would be a great appointment IMO. Unfortunately he is not going to go for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X