Next season if we are relegated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    If it weren't for poxy transfer window I'd sell him right now; his value will never be this high EVER again.......

Reminds me of when Denis Bailey got his hat-trick at Old Trafford. A wise old chap remarked we could get £300K if we flogged him right then but we'd never ever get a fee for him if we waited more than a month.... pretty sure that chap was spot on.
    He is a preacher in Wolverhampton now. A wolves fan told me a couple of seasons ago walking to a game.

Comment

I think another clear out and a season or two in the championship with a more youth all squad will do us the world of good! We need to regain our identity, come out the spotlight for all the wrong reasons and put the proper foundations in to become a decent prem team!

We can do that by retaing the likes of phillips, caulker, yun, ned and McCarthy and integrating furlong and pettrasso plus others and getting rid of the rest!! Get some decent money back for Austin Fer and Sandro and invest in decent up and coming champ league 1 players!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        I think another clear out and a season or two in the championship with a more youth all squad will do us the world of good! We need to regain our identity, come out the spotlight for all the wrong reasons and put the proper foundations in to become a decent prem team!

We can do that by retaing the likes of phillips, caulker, yun, ned and McCarthy and integrating furlong and pettrasso plus others and getting rid of the rest!! Get some decent money back for Austin Fer and Sandro and invest in decent up and coming champ league 1 players!
        Spot on bar retaining Caulker unless he can make the step up to Championship standard...

Comment

Working...
        X