sandro/sandra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandro/sandra

have to laugh at this fella likes to go by the nickname the 'beast' and there he is in his gloves mid march because he's cold . run around a bit fella then perhaps you won't be cold . was at a match this morning little kids on the next pitch not one of them in gloves , man up sandra you are supposed to be a no nonsense hard tackling midfielder i'm yet to see you make any impact in any game you've played for us

Complete waste of money - he's hardly going to bust a gut now as he will be focusing on where he plays next season and will want to avoid another injury

Comment

know some spurs fans that told me he'd be a bad buy, now was his chance to step up but doesn't seem to want to or be able to

Comment

Disagree. Think sandro is a great player

Comment

Just needs a team to play with

Comment

tell me when he's had a good game for us

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
              Disagree. Think sandro is a great player
              He ain't proved jack yet.total waste off money
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Every time we sub him off, we concede. He is the only reason that our defence isn't worse than it is. Joke thread. He is our most important player at the moment.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  have to laugh at this fella likes to go by the nickname the 'beast' and there he is in his gloves mid march because he's cold . run around a bit fella then perhaps you won't be cold . was at a match this morning little kids on the next pitch not one of them in gloves , man up sandra you are supposed to be a no nonsense hard tackling midfielder i'm yet to see you make any impact in any game you've played for us
                  Liverpool we conceded three after he was subbed off, Man City we conceded the equaliser after he was subbed off. Arsenal, he gets subbed off and we concede two almost immediately.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

please tell me nasser when he's had a good game for us . he gets out of breath every time he chases the ball

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Every time we sub him off, we concede. He is the only reason that our defence isn't worse than it is. Joke thread. He is our most important player at the moment.
                      Did we not concede 3 yesterday while he was on the pitch?

Comment

Don't rate him. Especially for 10 million. Looks like he just runs into people. Can't think of a time I've thought yeah he's class and deffo worth the money we paid for him. Missing Leroy in there.

Comment

I don't agree it's a joke thead, I think the point should be made is that he ain't showed us he is worth 10 mill, why can't Ramsey see that if that's the case when he is substituted
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

But he clearly has shown his value, I'm not saying that we don't concede with him Hove, I'm saying in general, we have lost important points when he comes off the pitch or when he isn't on it at all. Look at Swansea, do you think bony would have recieved that ball if it had been him on the pitch making the challenge on the edge of the box. Against liverpool he would have stopped the counter attacks immediately had he been on. He is the sort of player you notice the importance of when you take him off.

Comment

But he clearly has shown his value, I'm not saying that we don't concede with him Hove, I'm saying in general, we have lost important points when he comes off the pitch or when he isn't on it at all. Look at Swansea, do you think bony would have recieved that ball if it had been him on the pitch making the challenge on the edge of the box. Against liverpool he would have stopped the counter attacks immediately had he been on. He is the sort of player you notice the importance of when you take him off.
                              Dont think Sandro on the pitch would have made much difference tbh and like others have said by about 60 minutes he is blowing out his ####.

Comment

Working...
                              X