Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the current bottom three will escape relegation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Nasser with the greatest of respect your a clown and I am sure I don't just speak for myself when I say go f uck yourself. You have a habit of talking down to people and thinking your in the right and know it all with your b ollocks stats which actually make you look like a bit of a prat.

So you my friend go and support Chelsea or man utd or bash some more meaniless stats out on your calculater you prize k nobhead.

I will happily debate with Richard and take his views on board as he is a poster I respect and enjoy reading although we have disagreed before on topics but you I can not take seriously although I have tried you rear cavity

If I have offended anyone with the above I apologise and i accept any punishment admin dish out but I was brought up with the saying if it looks like a t urd and smells like a t urd the chances are it is a t urd and you Nasser are a steaming one
    It is.
    Calculator & Meaningless.

27 points still to be had, you hoist up your white flag, just do not expect all of us to salute it, for some of us there is still a quarter of a season left..

ps
    When you insult someone for being stupid to disagree with you, make sure you can spell the insult correctly, Nasser has only been trying to be positive, you on the other hand are a constant pain in the arze.
    Last edited by Manx Hoop; 16-03-2015, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
      It is.
      Calculator & Meaningless.

27 points still to be had, you roll up the white flag, just do not expect all of us to salute it.

ps
      When you insult someone for being stupid to disagree with you, make sure you can spell the insult correctly.
      Thanks spellchecker. Good advice. But one doesn't roll up a white flag; one usually runs it up. Just saying. And making myself look as silly and as pedantic as you.....

Comment

Last edited by Manx Hoop; Today at 07:10 PM.

07:11 PM #47 Rangers77's

oopsie.
        Last edited by Manx Hoop; 16-03-2015, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Manx Hoop; Today at 07:10 PM.

07:11 PM #47 Rangers77's

oopsie.
          Now making me look more silly and pedantic. Nice one.......

Think you're being unfair to West Acton, though.

Comment

It is.
            When you insult someone for being stupid to disagree with you, make sure you can spell the insult correctly, Nasser has only been trying to be positive, you on the other hand are a constant pain in the arze.
            Glad I have made an impression on you Manx, on the other hand prior to your post you had not registered with me

On the subject matter I have absolutely no issue or problem with Nasser being positive quite the opposite nor have I said he's stupid. What I do have a problem with is being told to support another club for having the audacity to question what is going wrong. Are we only allowed one view??? the positive one??

Some of us think the game is up, some of us think there is still a chance of survival. I have at no point told any of those that wish to be positive that they should not be; I have questioned where the belief they are promoting comes from given what they/we have witnessed. I don't see the harm in that however Nasser by questioning his positivity has told me, and others who are not willing pretend everything is perfect, that were not proper fans and we should go and support another club; is that right, do you agree with that???

I like every other Rangers fan want this season to end on a positive note, with us celebrating at Leicester having pulled off the great escape im no different to you or Nasser. I have not asked or instructed you to follow my way of thinking nor salute me what a bizarre thing to say

Anyway each to their own, forums are about opinions you like some views you disagree with others, you like some posters you dislikes others; you don't like me which is cool I wont be losing any sleep over that Manx so each to their own

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Glad I have made an impression on you Manx, on the other hand prior to your post you had not registered with me

On the subject matter I have absolutely no issue or problem with Nasser being positive quite the opposite nor have I said he's stupid. What I do have a problem with is being told to support another club for having the audacity to question what is going wrong. Are we only allowed one view??? the positive one??

Some of us think the game is up, some of us think there is still a chance of survival. I have at no point told any of those that wish to be positive that they should not be; I have questioned where the belief they are promoting comes from given what they/we have witnessed. I don't see the harm in that however Nasser by questioning his positivity has told me, and others who are not willing pretend everything is perfect, that were not proper fans and we should go and support another club; is that right, do you agree with that???

I like every other Rangers fan want this season to end on a positive note, with us celebrating at Leicester having pulled off the great escape im no different to you or Nasser. I have not asked or instructed you to follow my way of thinking nor salute me what a bizarre thing to say

Anyway each to their own, forums are about opinions you like some views you disagree with others, you like some posters you dislikes others; you don't like me which is cool I wont be losing any sleep over that Manx so each to their own
              I think I displayed my points in a manner which made them sound different to what I meant. I was saying how as fans, we all know everything isn't rosy, but there is no point complaining as much as we have when a) things could be alot worse and b) we weren't expected to do much anyways. My point was that if we were going to be as negative as we have been, and then complain about positivity because it doesn't register for whatever reason, then Rangers would seem to be the last place to be. We all here have to be positive because it gets us by all the sh'it we have to deal with, but being negative all the time about almost everything and suggesting that is realism, when in fact we are currently in the top 20 teams in the country, we still have time to move further up the table and most performances haven't been that bad, would be a bit overly negative. Realism is that we are 4 points from escaping and we have a few winnable games to get to that threshold. That is how I look at it because otherwise you are bringing the hatred upon the club
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                being negative all the time about almost everything and suggesting that is realism, when in fact we are currently in the top 20 teams in the country
                lol glass overflowing never mind half full You can be as positive as you like Nasser to be fair just dont expect everyone to share your view

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  lol glass overflowing never mind half full You can be as positive as you like Nasser to be fair just dont expect everyone to share your view
                  What did I say there that was overflowingly positive? I stated a fact, that at this point in time we are in the top 20 teams in the country.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

What did I say there that was overflowingly positive? I stated a fact, that at this point in time we are in the top 20 teams in the country.
                    That is how I look at it because otherwise you are bringing the hatred upon the club
                    It's your whole point of view that anyone who criticizes the club is wrong and is not being a fan. That is wrong mate. The club and the way it is run is open for criticism. The last 3 attempts at competing in the premiership has been mostly embarrassing apart from a handful of games. 20 wins from 105 prem games since we won the title under Warnock. That is awful mate. 49 new players at a cost of over £100 million, plus at least £15 million in agents and the price of season tickets going up by 50%. Thats awful too. The club is wide open for criticism due to how poorly it has been run. The squad is wide open to criticism due to how poorly they have performed. If you are happy then thats fine, good for you, but not all of us fans are. Criticising the club and players makes us no less of fans than you. Thats a fact.

Comment

It's your whole point of view that anyone who criticizes the club is wrong and is not being a fan. That is wrong mate. The club and the way it is run is open for criticism. The last 3 attempts at competing in the premiership has been mostly embarrassing apart from a handful of games. 20 wins from 105 prem games since we won the title under Warnock. That is awful mate. 49 new players at a cost of over £100 million, plus at least £15 million in agents and the price of season tickets going up by 50%. Thats awful too. The club is wide open for criticism due to how poorly it has been run. The squad is wide open to criticism due to how poorly they have performed. If you are happy then thats fine, good for you, but not all of us fans are.

I'm not saying you should be happy, and in fact, my issue isn't with you at all V. We disagree but recently at least, you have been leaving me be with my opinion. My issue is with the fact that some have it so twisted that there is nothing going right at this club when looking at the potential of the rest of the season would suggest that we may have a chance.

Comment

I'm not saying you should be happy, and in fact, my issue isn't with you at all V. We disagree but recently at least, you have been leaving me be with my opinion. My issue is with the fact that some have it so twisted that there is nothing going right at this club when looking at the potential of the rest of the season would suggest that we may have a chance.
                        I think we have a chance but only because there are 3 other teams as bad as we are. I certainly agree with most fans on here that we are a very poor team and a very poorly run club but still a chance that i am clinging on too.

Comment

I think we have a chance but only because there are 3 other teams as bad as we are. I certainly agree with most fans on here that we are a very poor team and a very poorly run club but still a chance that i am clinging on too.
                          Agreed, that is my point in fact. Looking at it relative to those around us, there is a bit to be hopeful for. Think we are all a bit clingy to what we believe haha.

Comment

There's a lot of frayed tempers here at the moment which is unsurprising given our predicament. Of course people are going to argue and have a bull and cow.

Yes, we're in a terrible position, yes, our form is the pits, yes, we've lost some key players and have an unbalanced squad with some poor players in it, yes our manager seems clueless at times.

However, we ain't done yet. We haven't officially been relegated yet, there's 27 points to play for, there's some other teams in the relegation mix with us that aren't doing great either.

I don't like arguing with fellow fans on here because we all want what's best for QPR. It does get a little annoying when some people continually say we are down, when clearly that is not the case. Will we stay up or go down? No one knows for sure. I just think we should all try and keep the faith until it's decided one way or another.

Come on you Rssss!!!
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              There's a lot of frayed tempers here at the moment which is unsurprising given our predicament. Of course people are going to argue and have a bull and cow.

Yes, we're in a terrible position, yes, our form is the pits, yes, we've lost some key players and have an unbalanced squad with some poor players in it, yes our manager seems clueless at times.

However, we ain't done yet. We haven't officially been relegated yet, there's 27 points to play for, there's some other teams in the relegation mix with us that aren't doing great either.

I don't like arguing with fellow fans on here because we all want what's best for QPR. It does get a little annoying when some people continually say we are down, when clearly that is not the case. Will we stay up or go down? No one knows for sure. I just think we should all try and keep the faith until it's decided one way or another.

Come on you Rssss!!!
                              Top post simple and to the point. Onwards and upwards and hopefully 3 needed points Sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X