The board has only themselves to blame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The board has only themselves to blame

Sorry to sound like a doom and gloom merchant but if QPR doesn't get promoted next season, it won't for the foreseeable future!

The new Sky TV money from 2016 will only widen the gap between clubs in the PL and that are in Championship. In other words, the clubs that will get relegated will go down with over 100m which will ensure they are the ones who will be getting promoted again! The same group of clubs will be getting promoted and relegated again and again barring a few surprises once in a while.

This was a big and probably the last best chance for the board to make QPR a stable PL club and recoup the millions they have thrown down the drain over the last few years.

But instead, they shoot themselves in the foot. They have gone from one extreme to another - from spending millions on has-beens to spending nothing when the need was obvious. The club started preseason with only 10+ players (and some of them, like Hoilett, Traore, SWP etc. were not even good enough), was it so difficult for the board to realize that players were needed for QPR to survive in the PL?

You reap what you sow!

but plenty of cheap tickets in our new 40,000 seater
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

A circus run by the clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
        A circus run by the clowns
        But circuses are fun......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          But circuses are fun......
          And clowns actually earn revenue for the circus.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
          X