Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sean Wrong Phillips backing up rookie Furlong= idiocy !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Wrong Phillips backing up rookie Furlong= idiocy !!!

Beyond belief !!!!! Give the poor kid some back up !! Ok if you had someone like Jamie Mackie giving you some physical help!! What was Ramsey thinking!! Suicide!!

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
    Beyond belief !!!!! Give the poor kid some back up !! Ok if you had someone like Jamie Mackie giving you some physical help!! What was Ramsey thinking!! Suicide!!
    Manager and player in over their heads I'm afraid.

I should have lumped on when I saw that team, was guaranteed defeat before we even started. Unfortunately that's not my style

Comment

if furlong isnt good enough to do basic defending its not swps fault. swp telling him to show him inside and furlong shows him down the line not swps fault at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
        if furlong isnt good enough to do basic defending its not swps fault. swp telling him to show him inside and furlong shows him down the line not swps fault at all.
        SWP was amazing today.

Comment

yea story of his Rs career.

Comment

Shoulda played Isla at RM. He isn't injured. Its pretty obvious Ramsey isn't playing the Loanees (Isla and Vargas) anymore unless left with no choice. If he was going to Vargas would have came in today.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
              Really !!!!!..... I'm astounded at your football nous! .. F me !!!

Comment

HR was right if you have youngsters who arent good enough u cant play them

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
                  Shoulda played Isla at RM. He isn't injured. Its pretty obvious Ramsey isn't playing the Loanees (Isla and Vargas) anymore unless left with no choice. If he was going to Vargas would have came in today.
                  Would rather play lardy Niko, and the other kid than 2 Chilean internationals when we are losing.

Shockingly poor decisions.

Comment

#### Harry Redknapp! If he'd have blooded some of our youngsters last year in the championship when we needed them we wouldn't be forced to throw them in at the deep end now

Comment

Stick a rookie with back up from a half interested half hearted player who hasn't played more than 3 full games in 2 years!! Tool !!!!!

Comment

None of their goals were SWP's fault. First two simply 100 % Furlongs.

Comment

Stick a rookie with back up from a half interested half hearted player who hasn't played more than 3 full games in 2 years!! Tool !!!!!
                          you shouldnt really post when drunk!!! it makes you think youre the only one who can right

Comment

1cliveallen .... You obviously know as much about defending as he did!!!!

Comment

i dont see the point youre making. swp tried helping for the second goal and furlong ignored him. not swps fault that furlong was getting raped.

Comment

Working...
                              X