Liverpool - Lose
    City - Lose
    Leicester - Win

Home:

Everton - Win
    Chelsea - Lose
    West Ham - Draw
    Newcastle - Win

I see 11 points more and even that's been generous haha.

Away:

Palace - Draw
    West Brom - Lose
    Villa - Win
    Liverpool - Lose
    City - Draw
    Leicester - Draw

Home:

Everton - Draw
    Chelsea - Win
    West Ham - Draw
    Newcastle - Win

14 points, but yes, no way we win five.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

We won't need 5 wins (IMO) - I reckon as little as 3 wins and 3 draws will suffice, because the other teams around us will struggle to get points just as much as us, if not more, given the games they have. I think Everton and Newcastle at home are winnable, maybe West Ham as well. That leaves us needing (IMO of course), just three more points from the other games. Very doable.

That's why I say (yet again!), it's still too early to throw the toys out of the pram. I think Hull, Burnley, Leicester and possibly Sunderland will finish beneath us.

Comment

We'll win em all. Fark em.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Away:

Palace - Draw
          West Brom - Lose
          Villa - Win
          Liverpool - Lose
          City - Draw
          Leicester - Draw

Home:

Everton - Draw
          Chelsea - Win
          West Ham - Draw
          Newcastle - Win

14 points, but yes, no way we win five.
          I think we can beat Palace, West Brom, Villa & Leicester.

Everton, West Ham & Newcastle could end up getting a point or more as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            I think Hull, Burnley, Leicester and possibly Sunderland will finish beneath us.
            I would almost bet that we will finish beneath all of them!

Comment

If some off you had the same mentality has the players, we will lose every game. I don't understand all the negativity. that's why we are in our position in the league. Every one knows harry was a joker off a manager, Ramsey has us playing better but he is on borrowed time. The board did not want to get a decent right back or forward, so we will just hope we can get a bit more luck and grind out some unexpected results
              You Rsssssss

Comment

It aint happening, sorry, can you REALLY see this team turning it around now?

As much as I'd like to believe we can do it, I haven't seen anything that backs up anyone's belief that we can win 3 from 10 never mind 5. We've been poor all season and whilst there's been lots of effort and perhaps some bad luck/decisions in the last couple of games, they still yielded no points, like so many others this season.

In my OPINION we were lucky to get promoted last season playing some mostly average football and we haven't made any progress since then, harsh maybe but I think true. We need to stop dicking about trying to buy short term success and realise that we need squad depth and team consistency which comes with management consistency.

Oh, and we need a replacement for Charlie cos I really can't see him staying for a season in the chumpionship when he clearly deserves to be playing top flight football.

If I'm wrong I'll happily eat enough humble pie to make me need two seats to watch the games next season!!
                2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Can I ask where people are finding this optimism from haha??.. I love Rangers but I am taking off my blue and white hoop tinted glasses when I talk about this.
                  We lack ideas going forward... have injuries... Our only hope is lump it to Zamora.. and there aren't 3 teams worse than us in this league. Oh yeah and we cant defend and make an individual error a game.

We are an extremely poor side.
                  Last edited by West London is Rss; 10-03-2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Can I ask where people are finding this optimism from haha??.. I love Rangers but I am taking off my blue and white hoop tinted glasses OFF when I talk about this.
                    We lack ideas going forward... have injuries... Our only hope is lump it to Zamora.. and there aren't 3 teams worse than us in this league. Oh yeah and we cant defend and make an individual error a game.

We are an extremely poor side.
                    Burn him, heretic!!

You must never speak the truth like this again!!

But you're spot on West and whilst supporting a team means you always hope for the best, its the hope that eventually kills you!
                    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

I don't see us winning any of those games, few draws at home maybe. Looking at our form over the last 10 games and shocking goals we seem to concede i don't think we will make 30 points.
                      Great win at Sunlun and we so badly needed something from the Hull game to keep the momentum going but we couldn't hang on.

I saw a few shoots of revival under CR but they seem to have died off imo. Strange sub that don't seem to change the game in our favour

Ive no grief with CR as it will take a lot more than 13 games to right the wrongs of this season

Comment

If you go into a match already defeated, you've lost the game already.

If you go into the match with a mentality that you can win, you'll pick up points.

Still enough points to play for so enjoy it, I'd rather go into the games knowing that the players are trying to win, then given up before it's started.

Stay up or go down, enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                          Burn him, heretic!!

You must never speak the truth like this again!!

But you're spot on West and whilst supporting a team means you always hope for the best, its the hope that eventually kills you!
                          Haha that's it!

I always attend a game hoping we are going to pass the other team off the pitch and dominate.. But it hasn't happened for a while now and im fed of waiting for it to happen.

I love rangers but we aint very good haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            We won't need 5 wins (IMO) - I reckon as little as 3 wins and 3 draws will suffice, because the other teams around us will struggle to get points just as much as us, if not more, given the games they have. I think Everton and Newcastle at home are winnable, maybe West Ham as well. That leaves us needing (IMO of course), just three more points from the other games. Very doable.

That's why I say (yet again!), it's still too early to throw the toys out of the pram. I think Hull, Burnley, Leicester and possibly Sunderland will finish beneath us.
                            agree mate I think if we can get 33+ points that might be plenty this year

Away:

Palace - Draw
                            West Brom - Draw
                            Villa - Win
                            Liverpool - Lose
                            City - Lose
                            Leicester - Draw

Home:

Everton - Win
                            Chelsea - Lose
                            West Ham - Draw
                            Newcastle - Win

13points and 35 overall

Need to get a win sharpe and hope the momentum builds Everton is the key game for me as there pony and if we truely have aspirations of staying up there type of team we need to turnover at home. I think if we beat Palace we will be humming and on our way

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Haha that's it!

I always attend a game hoping we are going to pass the other team off the pitch and dominate.. But it hasn't happened for a while now and im fed of waiting for it to happen.

I love rangers but we aint very good haha.
                              An alternative viewpoint is that Ramsay has inherited a team low on confidence and poorly organised. Not only does he have to sort out the shambles HR left behind, but he has to bring himself up to speed with the exceedingly difficult job of managing a team in the Premiership. Given those points, you can see that CR has been trying out new players and different tactics to HR to see what works. Yes, he has a very short window in which to achieve this, yet he has no alternative. And despite the pall of negativity that seems to descend on this site after what were to be honest very predictable losses - it's possible to see things in a different light. Firstly, we've just played 3 of the top seven teams in succession and only been beaten by the narrowest of margins in each game. New players have been blooded. It's still all to play for. If you can't see that there is a different energy to the team than under the previous incumbent then fair enough, you might as well write the season off now. I still think we can stay up, because of the reasons I've cited above, and because I think results will turn round. Even losing away to Palace on Saturday is not the end of the world, although I suspect some people might treat it as such. I think there are just about enough winnable and/or drawable games to keep us up.

And if we don't stay up, well, it's not the end of the world either, is it? Far better to go start again with a long-term vision and structure in place than the awful short-termism of the last few seasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X