who remembers paul parker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jfish View Post
    Parker did play occasionally at centre back but the best man to man marker we had for years was Maddix.
    He actually played more than a few games at CB. Mainly because he was quick good at marking and had a verygood leap for such a small player so was good in the air too.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      He actually played more than a few games at CB. Mainly because he was quick good at marking and had a verygood leap for such a small player so was good in the air too.
      Yeah, I was quite young but remember him on a number of occasions closing down the centre forward and pulling off a sliding tackle and coming away with the ball.

Class player.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        He probably played about 90 percent of his time with us at Right Back. He played all his England games as Right back
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          6 foot 2, eyes of blue..................................
          Loved singing that

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
            He probably played about 90 percent of his time with us at Right Back. He played all his England games as Right back
            Perhaps my memory is fading me but in his last 2 years with Rangers after Fenwick went sure he played sweeper.

Comment

Working...
            X