Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackburn's Defence

W'dya swap?

I thought the team done fantastic, all worked hard for eachother was a good game to watch. And I was hoping for a shock result
    You Rsssssss

Comment

That gestede who we were linked with in Jan is pretty good too. Gave their centrebacks a nightmare all afternoon. Chris sutton described him as the best in the country at what he does (target man). He would be an ideal replacement for Bobby but we would only have a chance if we stay in the prem

Comment

Funny how being fit, energetic, up for it, keeping tight on your man and not getting pulled out of position works a treat innit? I reckon half our team would be regarded as being too slow or too powder-puff to get in their squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Funny how being fit, energetic, up for it, keeping tight on your man and not getting pulled out of position works a treat innit? I reckon half our team would be regarded as being too slow or too powder-puff to get in their squad.

Agree.

Comment

Before that they had not kept a clean sheet for 14 matches - shows you how motivation for the big match makes a difference!

Comment

Working...
            X