X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following Days reflections

Just watching the highlights again on Sky

We actually played better then I thought on the day

I am unsure why some on here are pointing finger at Rio for the first as it was 100% Greens fault. Look at Rio and Nedums face after it goes in its clear who is to blame for that goal. Kane heads it at the start of the 6 yard box anything there is the keepers territory/domain he should be knocking Kane into tomorrow coming for that. Remember Peter Schehmical when the ball was in the six yard box it was his no ifs no buts and if a striker even thought of going for it in the 6 yard box they got flattened

Charlie had two great chances to put us ahead as there was also the flick that he could have controlled and slotted. Also it did hit the players hands and should have been a pen but that shot from Austin looked like it was going well over the bar

The Ref watching again remains a prize t osspot

Still think we have half a chance of getting out of this is we can get back to what we done in Oct and Nov which is putting away the sides which are in our mini league. Little bit more positive having watched that and listened to some the plaudits saying we done well and still have outside chance of staying up.

Thought Sunderland away win might have been the turning point but

We didn't play badly by any stretch, just two very avoidable goals imo. How many times this season, and how many points have we lost due to individual errors? It's unreal, and only have ourselves to blame.

Ref & lino, worst I've seen in a while & that's an achievement in itself for them. Wanchors.

Comment

We've just played the teams that are 3rd and 6th in the division, and going on our performances we should have come away with minimum 4 points (Arsenal 1pt / Spurs 3pts). Now 'IF' we can just repeat those performances against the lower teams then we still have a very good chance imho..... Crystal Palace ffs, 3 points thank you very much!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

The problem is that when you're in a position like ours, bottom feeding and desperate for points, nothing goes your way.
        Last week we had 2 games in hand, now we don't plus our GD has reversed by 2.
        Plucky displays against superior opposition are useless unless we get something real out of them, not hard luck sympathy votes and empty pundit plaudits.
        Our defence is the leakiest in the league and that undoes all the good work that takes place upfield.
        Can we survive? It's possible, but stemming the goal flow at our end is the biggest challenge we face, and I'm not sure we have the personnel and the discipline needed for that task.

Comment

Spurs are no dozo's now under Pochettino. I think he will become a great manager here in the prem. Spurs have a very balanced talented team. It's just that there are even better teams above them atm.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Just watching the highlights again on Sky

We actually played better then I thought on the day

I am unsure why some on here are pointing finger at Rio for the first as it was 100% Greens fault. Look at Rio and Nedums face after it goes in its clear who is to blame for that goal. Kane heads it at the start of the 6 yard box anything there is the keepers territory/domain he should be knocking Kane into tomorrow coming for that. Remember Peter Schehmical when the ball was in the six yard box it was his no ifs no buts and if a striker even thought of going for it in the 6 yard box they got flattened

Charlie had two great chances to put us ahead as there was also the flick that he could have controlled and slotted. Also it did hit the players hands and should have been a pen but that shot from Austin looked like it was going well over the bar

The Ref watching again remains a prize t osspot

Still think we have half a chance of getting out of this is we can get back to what we done in Oct and Nov which is putting away the sides which are in our mini league. Little bit more positive having watched that and listened to some the plaudits saying we done well and still have outside chance of staying up.

Thought Sunderland away win might have been the turning point but
            Good post West, that's pretty much in line with what I'm thinking too. Although, I do assign some blame to the defenders as they simply cannot give opposition forwards the run of our penalty area. They need to be physically strong and put themselves about a bit. If they had done that then maybe Kane would never have been able to get in front of Green the way he did.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
            X