Ramsey is not the answer discuss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Hes not doing fine Nasser what part of 4 defeats in 5 is doing fine??? Hes a nice guy we all accept that but that don't mean he should have excuses made for him. Hes got loads wrong since taking caretaker charge
    Losing four games out of five, three of them at home, is not a 'stat' as far as that fella is concerned

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Ramsey is doing fine ffs. everyone is over reacting to a false result. what could he have done today? everyone played fine outside of the rio and none of them deserved to lose, especially like this.
      Sorry mate all I could see was huff and puff with no pattern or game plan just QPR players each doing their own thing

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Losing four games out of five, three of them at home, is not a 'stat' as far as that fella is concerned
        Hilarious mate. But I look deeper into everything and everyone knows that the team have improved, we deserved more from those 4 losses and all here know it. We have been screwed over by individuals, not Ramsey.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Sherwood and Villa are winning again. Just saying..
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Sorry mate all I could see was huff and puff with no pattern or game plan just QPR players each doing their own thing
            The game plan was very clear to me, get the ball to the wing and give the strikers a good supply. Take a look at the heatmap and you will see this clear pattern of play.

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Hilarious mate. But I look deeper into everything and everyone knows that the team have improved, we deserved more from those 4 losses and all here know it. We have been screwed over by individuals, not Ramsey.
              Agree performances have improved and we look more organised but the results remain the same and while football remains a results driven business he currently if failing

Comment

We only beat Sunderland away because there utter shite and it's new manager syndrome all the rest of the games we have lost because we are not good enough as a team to defend properly
                R's

Comment

The game plan was very clear to me, get the ball to the wing and give the strikers a good supply. Take a look at the heatmap and you will see this clear pattern of play.

It never worked so if that is the game plan it failed

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Agree performances have improved and we look more organised but the results remain the same and while football remains a results driven business he currently if failing
                    But calling him the wrong man for the job or 'not the answer' would be doing him an injustice when he can't control individuals like Barton from getting that red, or the ref for farking up today.

Comment

And I'm talking about all season
                      R's

Comment

Heatmap?? Oh boy. Nice to think that the Titanic arrived safely in New York harbour following its successful maiden voyage. And that JFK's second term as president was so impressive.

Comment

Pardew
                          And pulis would of got at least 2 pts from #### and spurs at home imo
                          R's

Comment

But calling him the wrong man for the job or 'not the answer' would be doing him an injustice when he can't control individuals like Barton from getting that red, or the ref for farking up today.
                            But those things are things that all managers need to cope with not just him. What about playing Phillips on the left when he has been great on the right why change a good thing, what about exposing Furlong to Sanchez midweek

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                              And I'm talking about all season
                              So when we win, it isn't a fair victory and when we lose, its because we are sh1te? Jheez you will never be happy.

Comment

10 games left sack cr now

Only chance of survival
                                R's

Comment

Working...
                                X