Arsenal at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    eh , i asked you a question not a request for a soap box political speech!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      No mate, just pishing about. You walked through northolt lately though. The stink is everywhere i swear, i reckon every other gaff is at it. Serious as well.
      Amateurs. Need to get a better carbon filter

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
        Why are the right-wingers on this website complaining about ticket prices? Market forces mean that tickets are available at prices that people will pay. Surely that's the sort of society they want? Except when they can't afford tickets to the game! Just ask Mr . Cameron and Mr. Farage to make tickets affordable to the common man? Don't hold your breath!
        Wtf has your weird responce got to do with the price of a ticket for rangers?
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          He's saying they're priced suitably to demand.

That doesn't make it right though - it's the money that's taking the soul out of the game.

Comment

Pretty much that the people who bang on about right wing stuff in the off topic section are now whinging about the cost of tickets here ,when surely any true right wing capitalist would understand and welcome the fact that market demand increases the price of tickets , leaving the rich to afford tickets and the poor ,not. Think thats all he`s saying .
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Pretty much that the people who bang on about right wing stuff in the off topic section are now whinging about the cost of tickets here ,when surely any true right wing capitalist would understand and welcome the fact that market demand increases the price of tickets , leaving the rich to afford tickets and the poor ,not. Think thats all he`s saying .
              Germany is a capitalist endorsing society yet don't fleece their fans so maybethe answer doesn't involve right wing/left wing politics but just good ol fashioned common sense?
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Germany is a capitalist endorsing society yet don't fleece their fans so maybethe answer doesn't involve right wing/left wing politics but just good ol fashioned common sense?
                Mate ,youve been coming on here far too long to expect that !

Comment

Look ,Left wing or right wing the clubs are taking the Pi sh! They get 80 million quid from TV, gate receipts and revenue from merch , and still make losses then whinge about it. Dont spend so much on players and wages , simple.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    Thanks Vesps that's my point, God it's a tough gig being a leftie on here!

Comment

ha ,how do you think i feel then ? an 80s leftie ,who hates the right and the new left now !

Comment

Your political views have no baring on the prices that pple have to pay every week...you just tried for some strange reason to endorse or push your own leanings across.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Your political views have no baring on the prices that pple have to pay every week...you just tried for some strange reason to endorse or push your own leanings across.
                          Not sure what you mean there Celts, just saying if you take a right-wing stance then you should think that market forces are the way to go.It's called supply and demand, adherents are Mr Cameron and Mr Farage, if that's how you want our country to go vote for them. I wouldn't but hey it's a free country!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                            its why scudamore was very strong about this when the new prem deal was announced. They need the supporters and teams like villa are not getting full houses. This detracts from the atmosphere, Scudamore suggests that they are getting mega money from TV so can charge more fairly to the supporter.
                            Er...Villa aren't getting full houses cos they playing shyte football, can't score, and are at the wrong end of the table. Nothing to do with ticket prices mate.

Comment

Working...
                            X