have we got any young strikers to come through to the first team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have we got any young strikers to come through to the first team

have we got anyone who can break into the first team who could grab a few goals
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Reece-cox ??

Comment

yeah, reece grego-cox seems the most likely option. scored a hat-trick or two for the EDS and got another couple the other day

Comment

ok

ok thanks guys ill look out for this guy to be included as ive heard someone is going to be bloodied in and maybe it will be him

More...

Comment

Hope it pans out

Comment

Perhaps next season?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

no i have

no i have a special friend who gets all the info,and he claims if we drop ramsey will be joined by mark halliburtan from brentford and hes hearing that cris eamsey is looking to blood in a striker this season,whether we drop or not

More...

Comment

I wouldn't mind Warburton joining the back room staff, they have done a good job on limited resources, add Clement at the helm and we are set for a generation.

I hate to harp back to the pass but once we where relegated the last time in the prem, all of the youngsters should have been given some playing time, instead no knees continued to play players that didn't give a ####!

I have said on several threads that I believe that if Hitchcock had been given game time things might have turned out differently for him!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                X