Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey tweets

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton · 32 min

Young kid making his debut has made a good tackle. Couple of Hull players trying to get him sent off. My job as captain is to protect him.

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton · 31 min

I've tried to prevent Hull's players influencing referee as u can see by me pushing Bruce away.

My actions towards Huddlestone were certainly not malicious, it was a stupid reaction to being barged but I can appreciate it wasn't right.

I'm gutted I got sent off. I've let my teammates down today and being someone who puts the team above everything else I'm gutted about that.

I've apologised to the lads and would like to apologise to all QPR fans who travelled today.

Its all well and good defending the lad, and fair play to him for that, but it was still a desperately stupid thing to do. As captain he should damn well know better.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

How did that f acker get 4G??????

Comment

Unfortunately as we all know with Joey ,if we¬re to have him as our captain ,just by the way he is ,there will be days like this ...........He`l never learn ,its just a question of ,do his positives outweigh his negatives ? and today he cost us the game
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          How did that f acker get 4G??????
          Worst gaff for service. Still rolling out GSM up there I think

Comment

Blokes a ####ing ####. Showed it at City and showed it again today . Will always be a #### . Cheers joey hope your proud of yourself . Bellend

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Its all well and good defending the lad, and fair play to him for that, but it was still a desperately stupid thing to do. As captain he should damn well know better.
              Yes, thats exactlly what I thought. I understand that as captain you have to step into a situation like that and try to have a calming influence, and I appreciate that he sticks up for the young boys at his own club (and has stopped poking lit smoking utensils in their eyes )but if you start with the handbags and what not, then you are not fit for the captain role. Hope Chris will sort it out, and find a proper captain...
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

BTW thread headline should be Joey tw@ts
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                X