Vargas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vargas?

Anyone know why Vargas wasn't in the squad for the game against Sunderland?

Probably had a knock...can't imagine if he was fit and was completely dropped from the squad. He was training this week so should be in contention for Hull.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Hope it was only that. Didn't CR leave him & Isla out in his first game in charge?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Hope it was only that. Didn't CR leave him & Isla out in his first game in charge?
        Yeah I think so. Isla is injured for the Hull game on Saturday though. I thought Michael Doughty played very well when he came on, one for the future.
        I dont think SWP is good enough any more, would prefer Vargas, Doughty, Matty Phillips, Hoilett, Kranjcar, (Fer).
        Think Sandro, when fit should replace Henry (who has done well).
        Team for Saturday think should be:

Green
        Onuoha Ferdinand Caulker Yun

Matty Phillips/vargas Barton kranjcar Vargas/Matty phillips

Zamora Austin

I think Zarate is selfish, there was a oppourinty for him to play in Zamora (I think) towards the end of the Sunderland game, but he shot from far out and scuffed it. Easy ball could have been played. Prefer Zamora, Kranjcar, Vargas over him.

Just a few thoughts.
        Great site by the waY!
        Last edited by harrynev; 19-02-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by harrynev View Post
          Yeah I think so. Isla is injured for the Hull game on Saturday though. I thought Michael Doughty played very well when he came on, one for the future.
          I dont think SWP is good enough any more, would prefer Vargas, Doughty, Matty Phillips, Hoilett, Kranjcar, (Fer).

Green

Zamora Austin

I think Zarate is selfish, there was a oppourinty for him to play in Zamora (I think) towards the end of the Sunderland game, but he shot from far out and scuffed it. Easy ball could have been played. Prefer Zamora, Kranjcar, Vargas over him.

Just a few thoughts.
          Great site by the waY!
          I'd always been a fan of SWP. Saw him turn in a MOTM perfomance for England in a 3-0 win over Israel at the new Wembley. And I will be first to say that his is now completely useless. The one player against Sunderland who contributed absolutely nothing. Every time he got the ball and had the chance to go on a run he'd just pass the buck to a team mate. I got the distinct impression he was deliberately trying to be as useless as possible without showing it. He is finished. He should never pull on a Rangers shirt again IMHO. CR gave him a chance, and well done to CR for that, and he blew it. Move on.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Green

Zamora Austin

Just a few thoughts.
            Great site by the waY!

Think Nedum is Injured and out for a few months actually.. But regarding Vargas, I hope he will feature. Him and Zarate might be just what we need against a slow Hull defence.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Green

Zamora Austin

Just a few thoughts.
              Great site by the waY!
              Onuoha is injured and I'd have Henry over Kranjcar. But otherwise I agree.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2