Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramsey & Bruce pre Hull press conference.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey & Bruce pre Hull press conference.

Having just watched that I have to say that I´ve got some serious man love for this guy. Really, really hope he makes the club his own by keeping us up, starting with 3 points Saturday...
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

First manager that I can remember that actually smiles and seems to enjoy the job

Must rub off on the players..

Really really hope he is a giant success, keeps us up and gets the job

Comment

Seems determined, humble, intelligent and genuinely interested in making QPR a success. Doesn´t put a foot wrong in the interviews IMO, and if what he says isn´t genuine, then he should get a medal for being one of the greatest con-artists and sociopaths in the history of mankind.

Comment

Didnt hear a single triffic, or top top player in the entire 20 minutes. Articulate, refreshingly honest and dealt with some tough questions very well.

Comment

Really like Ramsey, Redknapp was full of crap

Comment

Yeah comes acroos very well, and seems honest enough.

Comment

Go on the Rambo... Feels like its been years since we had someone genuine as the manager of our club

Comment

Triffic....quality...good lad
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

HULL, AUSTIN AND RAMSEY | STEVE BRUCE'S PRE-MATCH PREVIEW

Comment

I just get pissed off with the sh*t press questions. This is a Qpr press conference and all they wanna talk about is the sc*m in Paris, FFS

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                      I just get pissed off with the sh*t press questions. This is a Qpr press conference and all they wanna talk about is the sc*m in Paris, FFS
                      With you on that mate, should just be about the upcoming game and nothing else.
                      What happened in Paris is f*#k all to do with us, so doesn't even need to be discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        Agree mate, but nice to see that we have a manager who is able to answer such questions in a knowledgeable and dignified manner.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                          With you on that mate, should just be about the upcoming game and nothing else.
                          What happened in Paris is f*#k all to do with us, so doesn't even need to be discussed.
                          We have the only black manager in the league, was inevitable he was going to be asked about it perhaps more than others. In fairness the managers all always seem to get asked about 'big story' of the week whether it's racism or Gerard leaving or wilshere smoking or whatever. Like anyone cares what other managers views on it are!!

Comment

Working...
                          X