Fernandes says...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Eddie the Eagle is a nice bloke but an absolute #### ski jumper...just saying. Maybe he might be a better football chairman than TF ? who knows
    My post was in relation and directed at Hubble but thank you for your educated input again...

Where there is a conversation about the chairman, there is vblockranger sticking his Oar in... You should try thinking about other things in life mate.
    Last edited by West London is Rss; 19-02-2015, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      My post was in relation and directed at Hubble but thank you for your educated input
      Np mate anytime :-)

Comment

Tony F loves the attention. He is a total media ####. That’s why he bought he club in the first place. Instead of being some faceless CEO of a large airline that nobody knows he now finds himself in the media spotlight and loves the limelight that goes with it.

Should he tweet our clubs business before completion? Of course not. Should he come off twitter? That’s down to him. Has his leadership of QPR been a shambles since he took over – Yes. Does any other ####ty premiership chairman #### about like he does resulting in a 200 million debt – No. That’s the bigger issue for me.

No substance over the style. Not one brick laid on either the training ground or the new stadium but lots of #### being spoken and lots of shite tweets being tweeted, It sums the man up.

All Talk.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Maybe you and others should try giving off a more balanced argument then so people know that you actually like the bloke.
          What, every time we post something critical we should always post a little message underneath oh, but I do love you really?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            What, every time we post something critical we should always post a little message underneath oh, but I do love you really?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              dearey me. Sh1t banter.

Comment

Working...
              X