Zarate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zarate

I find this guy too greedy, he could've passed the ball twice against Sunderland but wanted to go alone. This could cost us vital points in the coming games, hope CR has a word with him.

Against sunderland i thought he was fine. when phillips went off and swp came on zarate became the only player who could carry the ball up field.

Against southampton I agree he could've let the ball go long before. As long as he doesnt lose possesion i'm not as fussed.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I find this guy too greedy, he could've passed the ball twice against Sunderland but wanted to go alone. This could cost us vital points in the coming games, hope CR has a word with him.
      Agree
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Sweet Jaysus give the bloke a chance! He's not even played a full game yet. Will only get better IMO.

Comment

Have we even see enough of him to make a judgement

Sunderland his job when he came on was to hold on to the ball as we were two up

Comment

The point made was that on a few occasions he had the Opportunity to Lay the ball off to others in better positions and he didn't.

It's not about giving the guy a chance, it's about the decisions he made while playing, they where poor decisions that fortunately didn't come back to bite us for a change.

You can put forward opinions based on what you have seen!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              The point made was that on a few occasions he had the Opportunity to Lay the ball off to others in better positions and he didn't.

It's not about giving the guy a chance, it's about the decisions he made while playing, they where poor decisions that fortunately didn't come back to bite us for a change.

Correct, what I was trying to say if we were 1-0 down or 1-1, the simple pass could mean an extra point or 3.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

And my point is you haven't seen enough to make an informed opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  And my point is you haven't seen enough to make an informed opinion.
                  Twice in one game is enough to say his greedy, had he of made them passes we could've have won 4-0 or 3-0.

Not saying he's a bad player, I like the energy but sometimes you need to pass the ball to score.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Your right, get rid........ QPR fan logic.

Comment

I like his directness. Yes he needs to learn when to pass but given a start he will be less desperate to impress in the 20 minutes he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                        Against sunderland i thought he was fine. when phillips went off and swp came on zarate became the only player who could carry the ball up field.

Against southampton I agree he could've let the ball go long before. As long as he doesnt lose possesion i'm not as fussed.
                        You need to watch the Sunderland game again if that's what you believe. There were plenty of times in the 2nd half where we broke in numbers, and particularly SWP and Zarate who linked up well with little 1-2's.... Certainly not just Zarate carrying the ball forward! However, they all ended with him shooting wildly from any angle or position.

I said many times before the problem with most loans is they arent playing with the clubs best interests in mind, hence dont lay a square ball for a team mate to tap in and secure points etc. They dont care for our plight as most move on and it wont affect them next season, hence they tend to play for themselves to get noticed and make headlines and try to score worldies to do so.

Also, you say as long as he doesnt lose posession you 're not fussed..... what exactly do you call it then when he has a pointless shot which gifts them the ball back?
                        Last edited by Del; 18-02-2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Agreed he was been a little selfish but it probably comes from knowing he can make something happen / score a goal à la Adel.

Looks a decent player and well worth using.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            I like his directness. Yes he needs to learn when to pass but given a start he will be less desperate to impress in the 20 minutes he gets.
                            By all accounts his fitness is low, hence he hasnt been starting matches.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post

Gordon Bennett Southampton FFS we were cruising to at least a point ,
                              There was only one fly in the ointment in that the pr@tt that carried the ball then elected to pass in his own half and got caught out

Comment

Working...
                              X