Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many points needed for the great escape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many points needed for the great escape?

Robbie savage though last friday, February 6th that 33 are enough http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31158853 There he states:

Looking at the table, the three teams in the bottom three have 19 points or fewer, and I cannot see any of them taking more than 13 points - four wins and a draw - from their last 15 games. That means 33 points will be enough to stay up this season, the fewest since 2010 when teams needed 31 for safety.

Today 4 more wins would give us 34 points.
    We have home games against Spurs, Arsenal, Everto, Chelshit West Ham and Newcaste - 2/3 wins here
    We have away games agains Hull, Palace, WBA, Villa, Liverpool, Man.City and Leicester - 2/3 wins there

It is really possible

Robbie Savage is a Karnt... as is Paul Merson.. Both have written us off in the last week.

How many points needed? - That's the million dollar question!

Comment

39 pts needed me thinks to be certain

Comment

37 should do it, 4 wins ,3 draws needed!

Comment

8 games we can need to try to get something from, 5 realistically we will get nothing.

Still a chance of staying up, I thought we had a really tough run in but it could be a lot worse.

Comment

Good thread. We were talking about this yesterday at work. I think it will be low and I believe 35 will keep us up. 13 points. 3 wins and four draws.
            Wins V Everton, Newcastle and West Ham or Spurs at home. Draws at Palace, Hull and Villa. I think we will beat Leicester as well. 37 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
              8 games we can need to try to get something from, 5 realistically we will get nothing.

Still a chance of staying up, I thought we had a really tough run in but it could be a lot worse.
              yeh, run in could be worse...

i reckon 38 will be enough - don't see leicester or burnley getting that many and one of us, villa, hull, palace, sunderland, wba and everton won't manage it either.

Comment

We should beat West Ham and Newcastle at home - neither will have anything to play for and we should at least get a draw from Everton.
                We have 5 of the bottom teams away - 5 draws would be good (we would need fewer points to stay up) but 2 wins 2 draw I think.
                This is 15 point and a total of 37 and we stay in the premier

Comment

4 wins and 4 draws = 38 points. We are always strong at home now that we have an actual game plan we might pull off a few shocks at home against the big teams. Most of our away games are against teams in similar positions so will be stop them progressing too.

Comment

Looking at it right now then I believe 35 would see us safe BUT for some reason, teams start getting results they really shouldn't do at this stage and if this happens again then it will obviously push the total up but are Leicester, Burnley, Villa, Hull , Sunderland all going to win 6 games between now and the end of the season, when they have only just done this so far this season, same applies to us of course.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                      Robbie savage though last friday, February 6th that 33 are enough http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31158853 There he states:

Looking at the table, the three teams in the bottom three have 19 points or fewer, and I cannot see any of them taking more than 13 points - four wins and a draw - from their last 15 games. That means 33 points will be enough to stay up this season, the fewest since 2010 when teams needed 31 for safety.

Today 4 more wins would give us 34 points.
                      We have home games against Spurs, Arsenal, Everto, Chelshit West Ham and Newcaste - 2/3 wins here
                      We have away games agains Hull, Palace, WBA, Villa, Liverpool, Man.City and Leicester - 2/3 wins there

It is really possible
                      the funny thing is everyone thinks they know everything about football Robbie Savage has us down already even Adrian Durham and Steve Claridge has us down aswell its only cos they hate us I think 15 points will keep us up 18 to be certain what we need to do is obvious cleen sheets we have had 5 this season and out of those 5 we have won 4 of them
                      TWITTER
                      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Gotta be aiming for 38 I reckon - so another 16. At least 4 wins - it's doable.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post

also for me if you look at the next 8 games of villa leicester and burnley if we can get something even 6 or 7 points we could be ok
                          TWITTER
                          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I think 38/39 points - 5 more wins and a draw or two.

Would say we need to win 3 out of the 5 away games at hull, palace, wba, villa and Leicester and. Then two olmore of our home games and we should be ok!!

Burnley have a very tough run of games now so think thiought they have fought well will now fall away with leaicester.

I think it will then be one more from us, Sunderland hull, Wba , villa and palace!!! But will need more than 33 points for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Gotta be aiming for 38 I reckon - so another 16. At least 4 wins - it's doable.
                              agree with this I think Ramsey will have us set up to be hard to beat with Dunne out give every defender something to prove as it did v Sunderland
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                              X