QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1

http://mlsgb.com/2015/02/12/chicago-...pr-in-london/?

Good to see Sandro got a run out.

Comment

Gabbidon played for Chicago as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Gabbidon played for Chicago as well.
        Coached by Marc Bircham too.

Comment

Lost to them??? Sack Ramsey!!!
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

With firepower like Taarabt, Vargas and Zarate we couldn't find the net against this outfit?

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              With firepower like Taarabt, Vargas and Zarate we couldn't find the net against this outfit?
              Probs put half effort into it, only a training game so they have to be careful, it's just for fitness. Imagine if they got injured.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                They were probably not giving it their full effort.

Still worried about our heavy reliance on Austin and Zamora.. we really needed to sign at least one more striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Joon View Post
                  They were probably not giving it their full effort.

Still worried about our heavy reliance on Austin and Zamora.. we really needed to sign at least one more striker.
                  Zarate will step up imo, looked dangerous vs southampton and he still ain't fully fit yet!
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    Zarate will step up imo, looked dangerous vs southampton and he still ain't fully fit yet!
                    I hope so too. We need goals from Zarate and Vargas to stay up. Would be nice to get a few from Taarabt too.

Comment

Originally posted by Joon View Post
                      I hope so too. We need goals from Zarate and Vargas to stay up. Would be nice to get a few from Taarabt too.
                      With Fer out Until late April, all three of them should get a chance to play and score goals and I believe they will.

Comment

The 6 1st team players included McCarthy and Traore and all played at least 45 mins. So I wouldn't read to much into this game as it was mainly used to get some match practice for Sandro Taarabt and Zarate.

Comment

Working...
                        X