What I liked tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I liked tonight

...was that we chased the ball like we thought we might actually get it back.

Most of this season has been like watching my 12 year old spaniel chasing rabbits - or old Stainrod chasing girls - still got to go thru the motions but heart not really in it.

We looked aggressive in a good way. And then when we did get hold of the ball we didnt behave like it was a grenade to be got rid of. There were moments when - whisper this - we looked comfortable on the ball. Havent seen that in the prem away since Wolves away a few years ago...

Yep, couldn't believe how calm we looked on the ball and actually found each other with decent passing.

Looks like the manager has actually managed to instill some confidence into the players in a very short space of time.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
      Yep, couldn't believe how calm we looked on the ball and actually found each other with decent passing.

Looks like the manager has actually managed to instill some confidence into the players in a very short space of time.
      Fer looked fantastic, even henry and barton were good and niko played with a bit if energy. Most of this season we have played like we have swallowed too many sleeping pills, tonight totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post

Scary, £3m a year Arry was getting, let's hope we get the next appointment right!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
        X