X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Ramsey has done in 1 game what Redknapp couldn't in 15

Going back to the end of last season.

Won away!

Fantastic & although very surprised with line up goes to show he knows his stuff & set us up to win.

Coincidence? No. Harry to set in his ways clearly.

Well done Chris Ramsey. Great effort QPR & this could be a massive result for us.

Out the bottom three, monkey off the back, winnable away game to come & confidence up. Plus stops the rot of losses.

Absolutely buzzing!!

Could there be a more obvious sign that it was MR H Redknapp who was holding us back? Fantastic performance, we look a different team.

Comment

You beat me to exactly the same title of post I had planned in my head

Well done fella, well done CR and well done the team,,..

Comment

Never mind manager i'd vote him for prime minister

Comment

Harry your old boys showed what they can do with some decent coaching and mentoring
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Makes him look even more of a tw@t

Anyway b0llox to him he's history. Well done Chris Ramsey. Whatever you done or said, more of the same please sir!

Comment

Not sure I completely agree with the slagging off of Redknapp. Can't see anything fundamentally different with how we set up tonight. Most were condemning the team selection before we kicked off.

The real marked difference for me tonight was how the players played and applied themselves. That says just as much about the players as it does about the manager for me.

Comment

Good display. We looked so much more cohesive, when on the ball our players usually had a couple of options and that should only improve.

Fer ran the game and I hope he's not out for long. After he went off we were up against stand probably would've conceded against a better team, but we did what we had to.

Don't think CR should get the job but it bodes well that our new coaches have got the team playing better. Hopefully we can replicate this at Hull.

Comment

Buffalo. With all due respect mate you are not at training everyday, you are not privy to team talks, you are not a fly on the wall. Coincidence? Not a chance.

It don't work like that. New manager syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Going back to the end of last season.

Won away!

Fantastic & although very surprised with line up goes to show he knows his stuff & set us up to win.

Coincidence? No. Harry to set in his ways clearly.

Well done Chris Ramsey. Great effort QPR & this could be a massive result for us.

Out the bottom three, monkey off the back, winnable away game to come & confidence up. Plus stops the rot of losses.

Absolutely buzzing!!
                    Same as... well done Ramsay who put Harry to shame tonight!

Comment

Euphoria makes people forget reality. Marvellous result.

Comment

buff, we pressed the ball tonight, fer was in has best position., we passed it along the deck and not bypassed the midfield with long balls. we played an expansive attacking way, we showed intensity and desire. everything that redcrapp did not.

thats the difference
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

a young progressive manager with hunger and desire can pass on his good habits, fresh ideas, and hunger to the players.,, where as a saggy faced depressed cant is not going to motivate his team let alone be bothered to give an u21 a chance or train in new ways.

the cant should have gone after wembely at the latest
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            buff, we pressed the ball tonight, fer was in has best position., we passed it along the deck and not bypassed the midfield with long balls. we played an expansive attacking way, we showed intensity and desire. everything that redcrapp did not.

thats the difference
                            Bang on

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Buffalo. With all due respect mate you are not at training everyday, you are not privy to team talks, you are not a fly on the wall. Coincidence? Not a chance.

It don't work like that. New manager syndrome
                              Nope, none of us are mate, are we?

I'm not arguing that it's not "new manager syndrome". That happens time and again, but it happens for sh1t incoming managers as well as good ones. You can't honestly believe that HRs team talk consisted of "go out there and stroll around, don't bother chasing the ball around too much and try not to strain anything."

All I'm saying is that the players tonight showed what they can do in terms of effort and passion etc.. There's no excuse for not doing that every week, regardless of who is manager. It's got nothing to do with managing, coaching, or anything Like that - it's the least that we should expect given the farking money they earn. The players are not blameless for our predicament, despite this one, long-overdue away win against a pretty poor Sunderland side that have only won twice all season.

Comment

Working...
                              X