I'm worried we might win tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm worried we might win tonight.

Bit selfish but I'm VERY superstitious and anytime we win I try and do all the same things I did on that day again the next time we play. F'rinstance, if I smash a plate while washing up and we win that day I'll have to smash a plate again next time we play.
    Thing is, today I had some painful, invasive surgery somewhere delicate and I'm bound up in some sort of extra tight/small jockstrap to limit swelling in what's left of me nuts for next 48hrs.... If I have to do this again due to us finally getting a result tonight I'll be a bit depressed. I've got me ticket for Hull too - if you see a chap walking like John Wayne and adopting an odd stance in the urinals at KC do cut him some slack and try not to laugh,.....

Having seen the team, you've got nothing to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      Bit selfish but I'm VERY superstitious and anytime we win I try and do all the same things I did on that day again the next time we play. F'rinstance, if I smash a plate while washing up and we win that day I'll have to smash a plate again next time we play.
      Thing is, today I had some painful, invasive surgery somewhere delicate and I'm bound up in some sort of extra tight/small jockstrap to limit swelling in what's left of me nuts for next 48hrs.... If I have to do this again due to us finally getting a result tonight I'll be a bit depressed. I've got me ticket for Hull too - if you see a chap walking like John Wayne and adopting an odd stance in the urinals at KC do cut him some slack and try not to laugh,.....
      Your good at jokes, I nearly choked on my food. Have you seen the team for tonight
      You Rsssssss

Comment

keep smashing plates

Comment

You'll have to take one for the team I'm afraid... That's just tough nuts hehehehe

Comment

Oh FFS, dunno whether to laugh or cry... The Mrs is killing herself laughing cos she's cottoned on to fact I'll have to go to hossy and get me nutsack marmalised before setting off for dHull... Hope euphoria of a win on the road is still with me when I have to peel off the cacked up dressing in the morning and stick a clean one. Anyway, I'll button it with the TMI and stop buzz killing what should be a rare night of good times for us all - UUURRRRRsssss!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              keep smashing plates
              Or have that surgery next time we play..

Comment

Working...
              X